Othello is offline Member

Back on track. first HGH cycle. (Norditropin Nordilet Pen)

Hello all

It has been a while since I posted here. I still do read from time to time.
    Last couple of years have been pretty hectic for me as they involved changes in jobs and a lot of travelling.

My last cycle was back in 2008. Dbol +Test+Masteron +Winstrol . Not bad, I gained around 10Kg out of which I kept 3 or 4 over the last years.

Stats:
    age 43.
    height: 1m70
    Weight: 100 Kg
    BF in the region of 15-17%

Married, three boys (two of which conceived while in cycle )

Been working out since 1987 (yes thats like 20 something years during which I tried many things some cool some down right stupid but hey we all learn from our mistakes ).

Bottom line is I decided to start an HGH cycle since I did not want to dive into heavy AAS cycles anymore because of the sides and the difficulty in obtaining clean stuff over here in Lebanon plus I am more looking to tone up than grow bigger. get rid of them love handles and allow the muscles to show better and also get some of the effects of hgh albeit reduce age related issues, feel better, better skin etc etc etc

HGH on the other hand is easier, as it can be obtained legit from pharmacies in the form of Norditropin Nordilet pens (10Mg/30iU blue pens).

So I started last week friday (7 days ago).

Started Injecting 2iUs every day (5 clicks on the pen) in one shot around 6 am every morning. subQ in the belly.

I then have breakfast around 7:30: usually protein shake with 3 boiled eggs and my morning coffee. I sometimes add a slice of rice cake biscuits with some turkey ham and some low fat cheese.

around 10 am I grab another protein shake.

11:30 - 12:15 workout. I do one body part per day - 6 days a week. sometimes i change the schedule working two parts...

12:15 - 12:45 Cardio: threadmill. get my pulse up to 120- 130 to go aerobic. then cool off.

13:30 PWO protein shake. Lunch. I eat home cooked meal combining rice (or a slice of whole grain bread or multi cereal bread)+meat/fish or a couple of tuna cans with veggies in a salad with balsamic and olive oil dressing.

15:00 or 15:30 another protein shake with a banana or some other fruit

18:00 early dinner which can be another serving from lunch (minus bread/rice) or tuna salad

20:00 protein shake + some fruits/veggies

not a perfect diet but its what fits my schedule most...

anyway I will be recording my log here with some findings/discoveries from observing my body during this cycle.

================
    Today is my 7th day.

None of the sides mentioned everywhere on the web.

I do get huge calve pumps when doing cardio. I can barely last 10 min on treadmill when I used to go for 20mn each day!!! This appeared in day 4 of the HgH and reminded me of simmilar pumps back in the days when i took Dbols and similar orals.

In the "feeling good" department, well I usually do feel good so I dont know if HgH is doing its thing or not but I do feel good about my muscles. Placebo or not, I feel them becoming more defined as if "thicker" especially my biceps.

Sleep: well I do feel sleepy all day long which is also something new. I dont know if its because of the waking up early to do the shot or a side effect from HgH.

Workout intensity: I am going back to weights I used to push during my cycle...but again dont know if its placebo or hgh. after my cycle I was working out half heartedly and usually with less weight than on cycle either because I was travelling a lot (its tough to train in a hotel gym trust me) or because I was preoccupied with work and related issues.

I have seen direct impact which is my pants are easier to put on (waist seems to have trimmed by a couple of cm) but again this could be because I am watching what I eat, I reduced alcohol consumption etc.

Supplements:

- I take about 2g L-Carnitine pills (4x500mg pills) around 1h before workout. supposed to help burn fat altho cant say if it does or not.

- I take 0.5 mg dostinex once a week to help with "reload" (dostinex reduces prolactin and therefore helps me go for several rounds in bed :P

- 75mg of proviron daily (3x25mg)

Dostinex and proviron are because somewhat last cycle 5 yrs ago seemed to have affected both libido and sex drive...

Occasionally I take ECA after a looong day and when I need an extra boost to step into the gym.

Sorry for the long thread but I wanted to make sure I posted every detail in case anyone wants to check

Ctritiques are welcome and if anyone feels he/she has anything to comment on or ask about please do feel free.

Cheers from Lebanon
    Last edited by Othello; 05-17-2013 at 04:05 AM.

OOOPs sorry i just realized this was posted in the wrong forum!!! Mods can anyone plz move it to the correct one (http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...lin-questions/) ? thanks
    Last edited by Othello; 05-17-2013 at 03:59 AM.

11th day on the cycle.

Things are going on well so far. upped to 6 clicks a day which on the nordilet pen(10Mg blue) is equivalent to 2.6 iU or 0.83Mg.

No swelling, no CTS symptoms nothing so far except I FEEL SLEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYY!!!

Calve pumps on treadmill are still there...

On the mirror I do see some changes...trimmer waist...I can also see more vascularity on my biceps after training...

Apart from the sleepiness, libido is way up more even than when i use proviron

13th Day.

first pen finished today. had 3 clicks in it and had to open the other pen to get 3 other clicks. (according to their conversion module, 6 clicks are 2.5 iU or 0.83mg ) Quite a neat tool btw and shuold anyone need the link its this : NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S

I am beginning to feel some pain (vey slight) in wrist area....usually around evening time but it doesnt last long...also clenching a fist feels like I have a stressball in my hand a real hard one...but its not painful.

upped T4 to 2 tabs a day, one am post HGH shot and one pm before bed.

fat loss is beginning to be felt...esp around mid section (pants fit better and gym belt can be buckled at the last mark also some of my slim fit shirts are a little looser around tummy when they were pretty tight a couple of weeks back )...duno if its T4 or HGH or diet or all of the above ....

will be getting 2 more pens tomorrow just to make sure I have a one month stock just in case...I would have bought the whole stock from day one but at 220$ per pen and for a 6 month stock (12 pens) I would be shedding $2640 in one go...prefer to buy 2 pens at a time...plus it would be hard hiding them from the Mrs in the fridge :P (I keep my "stash" in the bar mini fridge hidden behind vodka bottles hehe she hardly goes there )

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Isn't hgh like extremely expensive ? More power to you for giving it a try i wish it was cheaper in the US

by Lebanese standards it is very expensive.
    at 220 US$ a pen of 10Mg (30 iU) it can dent your budget somewhat...esp for a long cycle.

but the ability to buy them as you go eases things a little and I am working on a deal with the pharmacist to get a discount on them since i will be buying a large quantity.

Just for the sake of price comparison, testoviron at any pharmacy costs like 6.5 USD for an ampule of 250Mg and despite the recent restrictions placed by govt regulations as to scripts etc, you can always manage to get yourself 2 or 3 ampules a week as long as you spread your buys and dont buy a huge quantity in one shot...

17th day.

calve pumps have decreased greatly.
    abdominal fat is receding as well. Visually i can notice change on the mirror and of course from the clothes I wear and waistband.

pinning 6 clicks of Noditropin-Nordilet HGH (2.5 IU - 0.83mg)

I am also taking 200mcg (100x2) of Eltroxin (t4) and 75mg (25x3) of Proviron ED.

Sex drive is good. Confidence is great. workouts are fantastic!

Was thinking of adding Annavar to this on month 3 along with Test E (Testoviron - pharma grade). Var would be for 4 - 5 weeks and Test would be for 8 - 10 maybe...then do a PCT while continuing on HGH as I plan to run that for 8 months or as long as its possible...

Initially was considering Test alone as it can be obtained from pharmacy legally and i am sure of the products origin and authenticity....

Then Anavar came into the pic last week when one of the pharmacists I deal with pointed out he could get me some...(Oxandrolone 10mg tabs)...this would be black market stuff as I understand no pharmacy carries it in Lebanon...

Way I am looking at it: I would need around 175 pills of var (if I run for 5 weeks @ 50mg ED) ...that would cost me around 300$...which is almost 3 HGH pens question is: do I forget about var altogether and stick to my original plan?

now I hear many asking (as I do myself) whats the main goal of the cycle...answer is: get leaner, gain some more muscle and definition...and begin slowdown of the cogs of times wheels...

the more I read/research, the more I see about synergy between HGH and AAS...and I think why not make the most of this cycle? on the other hand, the mere thought of going thru PCT again and the issues I faced for some time afterwards, the more I am inclined to ditch the whole AAS formula...

so any one could share their experiences id love the advice plz...

also, should i take the T4 all in one shot, morning time post pinning or should I split them into 2 doses like I am doing now: 100mcg post hgh pin and then 100mcg night time before i go to bed (after waiting for at least 1.5 - 2h after last meal)

bump...anyone?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Sorry I've no experience with hgh. Try posting your questions in the hgh section.

IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

Thread Information