jm1429 is offline Junior Member

bloated stomach??

Hey everyone, I am waking up every morning and my stomach looks like I just put down a 2lb breakfast burrito. Any ideas???? I usually have a casien shake before bed but I never noticed this being an issue before. I started my TRT about 5 weeks ago and HCG about 3 weeks ago. My protocol is...
    Test Cyp- 50mg 2x week
    HCG- 125iu 2x week
    DHEA- 25mg 2x day
    Preg- 25mg 2x day
    Thanks for the help.

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    What's your diet look like? Perhaps you're retaining water.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Your estrogen is probably climbing. Get your E2 levels checked on your follow-up blood work and get a script for Arimidex if needed. Like mentioned, when estrogen goes up you will retain more water weight. I gained a good 12lbs within the first 6 weeks after starting TRT.

Will the Arimidex shed the extra water? I dont have an AI on hand so I should prob get some. Would the regular E2 blood work be ok or should I ask for the sensitive one?

One more thing....should I wait 3 to 4 more weeks to get the bw or go in sooner? Should I call the doc to try to get a script before the bw? I would really like to see bw before I start taking something else.

I would not do anything till you get blood work and the sensitive E2 is ideal. As for time frame, if you inject IM you should be pretty stable after 6-8 weeks but if you inject via sub-Q, my levels continued to raise till week 10.

Thanks for the help FRDave, I inject IM. So what you are saying is let it go for now and get bw at about 8 weeks and see what it looks like??

Quote Originally Posted by jm1429
    Thanks for the help FRDave, I inject IM. So what you are saying is let it go for now and get bw at about 8 weeks and see what it looks like??
    Yes, at 8 weeks get follow up blood work to see where both your testosterone levels and estrogen levels sit. From there, you can adjust your test dosage and/or add arimidex if needed.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    I exestamane. Arimidex just sounds too strong of an ai

Thread Information