Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By powerlifterty16
  • 1 Post By V-ROID
  • 1 Post By FRDave

Thread: arrest all endos!

arrest all endos!

just called an endo my dad's primary gave him, and i asked if they do trt and she said yes, but no hcg (she didnt know what it was until i told her and she asked the dr who im guessing didnt know either)

arrest them for crimes against our testicles.
    Last edited by powerlifterty16; 07-19-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Yah what BS. I wonder if the situation is the same in other countries? Say England?
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

slheard they are worse lol...but i dont believe it bc they have nebido.

the urologist who gave me hcg does injections of trt, hcg too but doesnt check e2 and im betting doesnt do every weeek injects. he gave me the hcg sub q but idk if hed do it with test..and my dad and i are not into using needles bigger than inslin syringes.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    slheard they are worse lol...but i dont believe it bc they have nebido.

the urologist who gave me hcg does injections of trt, hcg too but doesnt check e2 and im betting doesnt do every weeek injects. he gave me the hcg sub q but idk if hed do it with test..and my dad and i are not into using needles bigger than inslin syringes.
    You shoot test out of an insulin syringe??? How's that working out for you? Slow?

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    You shoot test out of an insulin syringe??? How's that working out for you? Slow?
    i do hcg out of it, not on trt now, but heard hrtstudent and many others use smaller needles.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    i do hcg out of it, not on trt now, but heard hrtstudent and many others use smaller needles.
    Interesting

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Not nearly as slow as you might imagine, on account of the small diameter of the syringe barrel. 1ml goes in pretty quickly! Loading is trickier though, drawing with a regular syringe, and back loading into the insulin syringe...

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard

Not nearly as slow as you might imagine, on account of the small diameter of the syringe barrel. 1ml goes in pretty quickly! Loading is trickier though, drawing with a regular syringe, and back loading into the insulin syringe...
    Pointless and chancing contamination. Take the 30 sec to load properly and keep sterile. People are so impatient these days :-/
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

my dad told me his doc ordered estradiol butt old him it was not needed bc it's a woman's hormone..oh well atleast he got it ordered. The doctor does bw in his office, and told my dad to do a gel because the needles are as big as the blood test one which hurt my dad. I told my dad to ignore him and that he can use a small needle like i used for hcg .

pappybay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16
    my dad told me his doc ordered estradiol butt old him it was not needed bc it's a woman's hormone..oh well atleast he got it ordered. The doctor does bw in his office, and told my dad to do a gel because the needles are as big as the blood test one which hurt my dad. I told my dad to ignore him and that he can use a small needle like i used for hcg.
    Get a new doc......

that's my dad's doc and he uses him for primary care has done so for the past 30 years.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Man use the A4M search engine on the A4M website and find a dr who is up to date with proper protocols.

seeing an endo tomorrow..not too hopeful she will be knowledgeable since she went to a foreign school and only has one secretary who works everyday, but we will see...if she isnt knowledgeable ill call a4m doctors and ask their rates..only problem is the a4m site is confusing.. there isnt a category for trt, some drs do orthopedic surgery etc...any help?

endos give me a bad taste in my mouth after what i just went through...

Thread Information