MArz123 is offline Junior Member

Labs on 2x a week injections

Gents -
    I was previously on once a week Test injections and i would typically do labs on the 7th day before injecting, hence getting my "trough" levels...
    Question..i have switched it up to a twice a week protocol now...every 3.5 days....so do i get labs on the 3rd day before injection?

Technically are these called "trough" levels well or would they be considered peak levels?

Does any recall how the level were impacted after the first lab results after switching from once a week to twice? We they higher, lower, same?

booku is offline Associate Member
    blood work timing on twice per week protocols do not really matter IMO.

Ive had bloodwork done at different points past injection time, and they came back similar 920, 880 etc

juice2012 is offline Associate Member
    Give blood the day of your next injection but before the actual injection. Like I inject Sunday night and Thursday morning, so I always give blood in the morning on Thursdays then come home and do my injection.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice2012 View Post
    Give blood the day of your next injection but before the actual injection. Like I inject Sunday night and Thursday morning, so I always give blood in the morning on Thursdays then come home and do my injection.
    ^^^^^ this.

w8liftr is offline Junior Member
    Yep, bw morning of and before next injection.

Thread Information