rumrunnr03 is offline New Member

Injection timing and BW

Pinned 50mg Cyp/150mg EQ on Sunday, drew blood on Monday. Test came back at 320. Is 24hrs enough time to get an accurate reading?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    More info needed. Was this your first injection ever, or are you on trt and been on a schedule for a long time? If on trt (or a cycle for that matter) what is your protocol and how long have you been on it?

Been on TRT for a while, 100/wk Cyp and 250 2/wk HCG . Started a cycle last Sunday, will be 200/wk Cyp and 600/wk EQ, spread out 4x/wk. LH and FSH were .1 and <.2 (thought HCG took care of this). DHEA was 136, and Preg was 14. I've starting taken 100mg/day of both.
    Last edited by rumrunnr03; 03-07-2015 at 09:27 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No that's not long enough IMO for your test levels to rise. Why are you taking Eq while on TRT? Is this just for a blast with the test?

You should test again in about 4 weeks to get proper leves but I would personally wait to blast until you got your TRT under control. 320 seems low and you may need to up your TRT dose to around 150mg week but again wait to blast until your sure your levels are better for at least 6 months if not longer. You will get plenty of gains just by getting your TRT levels up into the mid range compared to where they are at now.

Yes it is a blast. I should've mentioned that I stopped pinning 1/wk in favor of 2x/wk. It had been 5 days since my last pin (50mg). I'm going to draw again in a month to check levels. I am also taking 5iu's/day GH. I'm currently taking Nature-Throid t3/t4 combo at 36mcg/150mcg respectfully. I had a thyroid panel done , and my t4 level was low at 2.9 (4.5-12.0), and t3 was high at 40 (24-39%). I have been on it a while, so levels stable. Wondering why my t4 came back low......

Thank you for your input!

Baxter35 is offline Member
    How long have you been at 100mg/wk and what do your levels usually come back at on that dose? Even at 5 days away from 50mg, your total T shouldn't be quite that low so I agree your trt dose may need adjustments up. Small amounts make a big difference, for me 100mg/wk vs. 120mg/wk is the difference btw total T in the 400's vs. 700's. If you feel comfortable you e been on long enough and know what your doing than that's your call, but it sounds like your basic TRT dose could still use a little tweaking, which is best done before blasting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After re reading your other post I misunderstood and though that was your first pin but in fact if you have been on TRT for a while and taking 100mg a week then it should not have really mattered what day you got your blood work done very much. Of course you will have a peak about 4 days after injection but not that much using only 100mg a week. Thats a pretty low dose even for TRT and probably why your numbers are low.

I'm guessing you should be up around 150mg a week.

Thread Information