nimo is offline New Member

Need help/thoughts: I am pretty f'ed

first question, let's say I need a PCT reboot, and I delayed doing that, at some point will it becomes too late to do it?

Second, I Have never done anabolic steroids , never done steroids in fact, but I have similar symptoms from taking an anti-adnrogen (Flutamide). I have numb genitals, absent libido, fatigue/lethargy, getting sick often, depression, low body temp,...

My blood tests. Back in 2004, before I messed up with anti-androgen, my free and bioavailable T were way above the range. Now I am in the lower end of the range. This seems to suggest that maybe my T dropped too fast, in a way not warranted by age...

I also have consistently low androstenedione, which is a precursor of T. god knows why.

I frankly tried at some point clomid 25 eod, but within few days my libido dropped to absolute 0, morning erections disappeared for a month (even though I stopped within 2 weeks).

Any thoughts would be much appreciated brothers.

nimo

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Find a local A4M doc. Look into low testosterone .com or Defy. You need a professional to get you back on track.

Good luck!

nimo is offline New Member

can someone please sen me a published article

about how steroids can permanently affect your hormones if nothing is done about them? My doctor seem to not acknowledge that.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    how can they affect you long term? they will stay out of wack forever if nothing is done if it is bad as you say it is

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Here's an interesting article with lots of references for your doctor: The Testosterone Controversy - Life Extension

Thread Information