booku is offline Associate Member

Anyone experimented with sub - Q Every other Day Injections?

For example for 105 mg/week , you inject 30 mg sub q every other day or 0.15 ml per inject, and what did it do to your E2 levels, overall mood, sexual performance, energy etc, water status (dryer, more bloated etc)

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    its a generally accepted that more frequent injections will level off the peaks- which stimulate higher E production as the excess converts to E.

if you were to take 105/week once, or split over 4 pins, you would find less conversion, less sides .

the rest is subject to your own physical makeup- but i see no real benefit to EOD, maaybe at the start of your journey it may be a benefit- once the half life kicks in i would swap to twice a week after 4 weeks.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    There are some here that do daily injections and swear by them. I have yet to try that. I pin twice a week and so far so good. The biggest factor for me to do that would be controlling my E2. Thankfully that hasn't been a problem .

cad78 is offline New Member
    The few months I tried subs every day felt good. Didn't like the little welts it was giving me on the surface of my stomach. I was injecting hcg with b12 and test all in 30g pin.

Thread Information