Thread: Hello Again

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Hello Again

I have been a member here for many years I am a 54 year 6'4" 260 ill try and make this understandable. My life has had many years of pure gear in my earlier years and I have had HRT treatment locally but very rigid and old school doctor who went by the numbers only, so I had to leave that program and many years back was receiving therapy with my good friend Chip (RIP) and through my years here have received a lot of good information and made very important contacts here, I then took a few year hiatus from visiting here and that was were I made my biggest mistake because I am sure because of my inactivity here they probably clean the server on inactive members but in doing so I lost all my posts which were mostly here and on the anabolic forum and lost the earned all important trust and contacts...damn..I did contact admin but I am sure there is nothing they can do, So here I go again lol.
    Since I live in the armpit of the world concerning any type of help I looking for a GOOD clinic/connection preferably north of Minneapolis but I understand the odds of that.
    My diet and exersice program is getting back on track to prime but a lot of work to go but does it ever end. this is just a rough draft of me but its a start.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome back

tazmaniac1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    thanks I do miss my brothers and sisters

Thread Information