thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Advice and opinions on bloodwork

Good evening all,

Could you please take a look at these lab results and give me your opinion on what I should do next.

I started this journey around 3 years ago with an already low-ish test at 430ng/dl (pre cycling). I've known that cycling wouldn't help this situation, but I kinda found peace with the idea of TRT. So here I am, these bloods are taken 7 weeks post PCT giving me a total test of 216ng/dl, not ideal. Everything else looks fairly normal with exception to some liver values. So, I'm now thinking I should take the plunge into TRT.

The ideal route to take would be to approach my doctor (in England) and have them set me up. To complicate the issue, I currently live in Malaysia and will be here for a further 3 months before returning to England. I'm contemplating whether I self medicate during my wait to return or wait months before I can talk to my UK doctor who may well take many months to get me set up.

I'd be grateful for any input on this please.

Advice and opinions on bloodwork-014.jpgAdvice and opinions on bloodwork-013.jpgAdvice and opinions on bloodwork-012.jpg

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No GGT and bilirubin? Your liver with the transaminases both over double max range need attention IMO.

Are you taking any medication? Isotretinoin? Antibiotics? Ibuprofen?

Did you have or had an infection? WBC indicate it.

Regarding TRT, its your choice, but it will be wise to rule the normal conditions that lead to low test, thyroid, etc. Your doctor will do that.
    England is not the same as the States regarding TRT, but you will probably find out soon enough.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No GGT and bilirubin? Your liver with the transaminases both over double max range need attention IMO.

Are you taking any medication? Isotretinoin? Antibiotics? Ibuprofen?

Did you have or had an infection? WBC indicate it.

Regarding TRT, its your choice, but it will be wise to rule the normal conditions that lead to low test, thyroid, etc. Your doctor will do that.
    England is not the same as the States regarding TRT, but you will probably find out soon enough.
    Hi Mr BB,

Thanks for the reply. GGT 25U/L (<51) & Bilirubin 7umol/L (<21)

Yes, I've been using Isotretinoin during my last PCT, but not during the last 6 weeks

WBC is out as I have just had a bad cold.

Thread Information