Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Want to get TRT prescribed How to lower testosterone

fakenatty is offline New Member

Want to get TRT prescribed How to lower testosterone

Hey i want to get trt prescribed because im not feeling good i have the symptomps
    i will go to the doc on tuesday but what should i do to lower my t levels ?
    I will train 3 times a day with pre workouts, sleep 3 hours a day (will not sleep the day before). Crazy calorie deficit, no fat just sugars. Masturbate like crazy, drink a lot of beer.
    What should i do more guys? If doc still won't prescribe it i will do winstrol oral cycle only lol..
    Thanks for help

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fakenatty View Post
    Hey i want to get trt prescribed because im not feeling good i have the symptomps
    I will train 3 times a day with pre workouts, sleep 3 hours a day (will not sleep the day before). Crazy calorie deficit, no fat just sugars. Masturbate like crazy, drink a lot of beer.
    What should i do more guys? If doc still won't prescribe it i will do winstrol oral cycle only lol..
    Thanks for help
    Ok...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Ok...
    Lmao...

my erections are weak guys i don't know what's so funny ? man .. why are people so bad with each others. I can now say that i have all the symptoms. feels bad

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    my erections are weak guys i don't know what's so funny ? man .. why are people so bad with each others. I can now say that i have all the symptoms. feels bad
    I'm not laughing at you man... I'm on TRT I know what's it's like it sucks

Start w/blood work

Proximal is offline Banned
    It's just that some (most?) of us don't have to "fake" low T on this sub-forum. To have natural levels high enough would kind of be enviable.
    macmathews and NACH3 like this.

yea because i'm faking it right .. i've got hit in the testicles so many times while wrestling and boxing and i still feel pain in my testicles ..

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    yea because i'm faking it right .. i've got hit in the testicles so many times while wrestling and boxing and i still feel pain in my testicles ..

You just stated you want to rig the test by messing with your lifestyle.
    Get some real bloodwork. Alot of guys on here wish they didn't need TRT.. So the advice is going to be if your bloodwork is good then look elsewhere for what is causing your symptoms
    NACH3 likes this.

ok bro i will listen to you thanks and no hate pls lol

Rydney is offline New Member
    Methyl Tren ? Run alone for 4 weeks should do the trick.

Hey, he asked.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydney View Post

Hey, he asked.
    Yup,
    Way to help a brother out *LOL*

Nothing... it just sounded contradictory. When I was truly hypogonadal my dick didn't work at all.

i might be at the low end of normal .. depression is getting worse. I will see a urologist on tuesday

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had good dick (or so I thought), and I had no problems with wanting sex if I was in the mood(which could be few times a week), morning wood? Never heard of it for over 10+ years, depression? yes suicidal at one point, anxiety? Over the roof, my testosterone levels at the time? not yet under the lower range but just few % over the borderline low.

So now Im on "self-TRT" (75mg Test x2 a week + 250iu HCG x2 a week) because that is my way dealing with my problems, I dont have time for lack of and for uneducated docs, and boy do I experience morning woods, every night/morning and I could easily get wood during the day because I have seen some "long legs of interest" once a week I used to say? more so once every few hours now, and anxiety/depression is even more distant than I thought I had it before I started. However, 6 months before I started self-TRT I got my depression and anxiety under control by other means and monitored myself from the day one very closely what effects TRT would have on me, so far all good and Im happy with it.

I heard folks dont sleep for 3 days in a row before they go to the doc and restrict their caloric intake to a minimum, but that will not get you far, it doesnt work for everyone every time, get your bloods done I'd say and give hardcore attempt to find doctor that will look in to your problem real serious, and if youre close to borderline low, not like half way or lil above half-way, but real close to borderline low, and discuss of what would it take doc to get your T levels optimised because you suffer from low T symptoms and you've ruled all else out (if you did)

good luck
    fakenatty likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for help
    find out what your issue is first- get real. get a blood test and see what you are really playing with first.

you are also only 18, trt is your excuse to get on anabolic steroids , as im sure you have done nothing prior to joining this forum about finding out why you feel crap.

maybe you cant pick up a chick and feel like a beta male surrounded by more successful guys. either way , take stock of your situation and don't go instantly looking for a chemical fix, the problem will always be there. In your mind.
    fakenatty likes this.

lol Simon no im not insecure i dont have problem being skinny
    i will go to a urologist on tuesday to see what's up with my chronic testicle pain i'm 100 % sure that it's from wrestling and kick boxing
    i have social anxiety and chronic depression but i'm battling them, got rejected by chicks but i don't feel bad about it. I have social anxiety and i'm not looking for chemical fix.
    Yea i know why would you think that i'm looking to get anabolic steroids because i'm young but the truth is it's not like that bro but thanks for the reply

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydney View Post

Hey, he asked.
    NO... Just NO!!! FFS...
    fakenatty likes this.

I'm sorry fakenatty, didn't realize you were only 18. I sympathize with your feelings, but think other reasons for your various symptoms should be explored by yourself and your doctor(s). Good luck buddy!
    fakenatty likes this.

thanks but i will do everything to get on trt
    im on 0 g of fat and proteins only sugars and pre workouts lol
    my mood is so fucking shit right now i'm so annoyed guys lol feels bad
    i've lost 2 kilos but that's probably water weight.

Why go on TRT if there was no issues with T? You will regret it for the rest of your life.

I will see on tuesday but why would i regret it ?

I will see on tuesday but why would i regret it ?
    It doesn't work like magic, in fact it might not work at all, and won't feel like the "normal" you FOREVER.

It costs money and time, for gear, bloodworks, doc visits, etc

Only your body knows how carefully balance all the elements at play. It's a wonder of fine machinery. No TRT protocol ever will come just close to that. Your endogenous T production is one of the most precious gifts from nature you should work hard to preserve, not to mess with for no reason. Think it through, you have a whole life ahead. Get bw, if it shows a problem, do whatever you can to fix it. TRT should be your last option.
    956Vette likes this.

i dont know guys i feel like shit today, i want to die

i dont know guys i feel like shit today, i want to die
    Stop being that sensitive to judgment and - at least - TRY to man the f**k up - whatever issue you might have or not.

Now pls go eat a solid meal and have a nap. Once you wake up, rinse your face with cold water and tell yourself you don't need anything (be that an AAS, a gf, or random help from anyone) in order to feel better about yourself. Always focus on positive thoughts - if something is wrong, it's going to get fixed - but in the meanwhile, be confident enough that you can manage your way through anyway.
    NACH3 likes this.

i'm sensitive person

i'm sensitive person
    Me too! But that won't grant you any special attention from anyone.
    fakenatty likes this.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    i'm sensitive person
    I am too, but stay strong. You need to discuss how you feel with your doctor. This pain is all only temporary. Hang in there and don't give up
    fakenatty likes this.

i will tell him everything.
    I need to fast for 1 day more but it's hard

i will tell him everything.
    I need to fast for 1 day more but it's hard
    Sorry why are you fasting again?
    fakenatty likes this.

i've ate potatoes so no fasting anymore lol
    guys urologist or endo ? whats better

i've ate potatoes so no fasting anymore lol
    Urologist. Endo will deal more with metabolic conditions such as diabetes. Urologists are commonly also known as andrologists and deal more with low testosterone and other sex hormones.
    fakenatty likes this.

You lamented testicular pain for which an urologist is the most appropriate indication.
    fakenatty likes this.

thanks guys can't wait to see what the problem is

guys can you get an erection with low testosterone ?

brahs what should i tell to the urologist? Should i tell him about the symptoms or just the pain in the tesitcles?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    brahs what should i tell to the urologist? Should i tell him about the symptoms or just the pain in the tesitcles?
    the truth.
    everything

Going to step in again. There is too much going on here that I am not comfortable with, particularly with your age. As much as I truly respect the members' advice on this forum, you need professional guidance and a lot more than just a urologist.

If you have had trauma to your testicles, when & who has checked this out?

If your diet primarily consists of pre-workouts, sugar & alcohol, has this been relayed to your general M.D.?

You are not sleeping, again which M.D. is familiar with this?

Erectile issues, depression, comments of suicide - seriously, no one has been informed of this?

I wish you the very best. Be completely honest with your physicians so you can get the appropriate referrals. I would love to see you get out of your teens intact! Best of luck to you!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Going to step in again. There is too much going on here that I am not comfortable with, particularly with your age. As much as I truly respect the members' advice on this forum, you need professional guidance and a lot more than just a urologist.

If you have had trauma to your testicles, when & who has checked this out?

If your diet primarily consists of pre-workouts, sugar & alcohol, has this been relayed to your general M.D.?

Erectile issues, depression, comments of suicide - seriously, no one has been informed of this?

I wish you the very best. Be completely honest with your physicians so you can get the appropriate referrals. I would love to see you get out of your teens intact! Best of luck to you!
    What I've understood he's trying to wreck his health in order to lower his T and get a prescription.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

If you have had trauma to your testicles, when & who has checked this out? C

Agreed^^^ imho I believe you should talk to someone(maybe a psychologist)but surely a doctor(M.D) and bring up everything that you have stated as well as what Prox stated above... This is very serious and low T can be the least of your problems ATM... We all would hate to see someone your age ruin their health when everything had not Been spoken about... It could be something simple to correct but at least look into all these symptoms FIRST before proceeding with your intended approach. Best of luck
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What I've understood he's trying to wreck his health in order to lower his T and get a prescription.
    Agreed, but it just seems a little more than that; just my impression. He's toying with his health at too young of an age. I just feel obligated to play it a bit more conservative in this situation. If I'm taking this too seriously and reading a bit more into it than I should, I could see how I am in the wrong. I think everyone's advice has been great, just would like to know for sure that the OP understands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information