Thread: 10ML Test Vials

HealthyMan is offline Junior Member

10ML Test Vials

Last week I asked if anyone had a solution to my current issue. I got nothing of value. The former mod was informing me of a solution but he got canned. I am currently taking .5ml of Test Cypionate twice a week. I've been on this for 4 years. The last time I went to fulfill my script they said they could not give me a 10ML vial. They could only give me 2x2ml vials for the month. I would prefer to have the 10ML, economically and convenience. Can someone give me some concrete advice on how to potentially remedy this situation?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Explain to them of a hardship that you have. Transportation etc. and you can't risks not having your Meds. Especially when they are script. Just because they are paranoid of others misusing has nothing to do with you. Be firm and know your rights. Maybe not as a law but as a human being of good character.

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    A compounding pharmacy would likely be a good option. I've never had any issues with the ones I've used. My current compounding pharmacy fills my 10ml prescription, but supplies it in two 5ml vials.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I also ran into this at first. My pharmacy (CVS in target) said that my insurance would only cover the small vials. I told them to not go thru insurance and that I wanted a 10ml vial because I travel for work (not true, but they don't need to know that). They had no problem filling the 10 ml vial and it turns out my insurance covered it anyways. If ins would not have covered the 10ml, I had a coupon for it from goodrx for only 60$.

So I think all you have to do is call the pharmacy and give them hell in a polite way.

HealthyMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    I also ran into this at first. My pharmacy (CVS in target) said that my insurance would only cover the small vials. I told them to not go thru insurance and that I wanted a 10ml vial because I travel for work (not true, but they don't need to know that). They had no problem filling the 10 ml vial and it turns out my insurance covered it anyways. If ins would not have covered the 10ml, I had a coupon for it from goodrx for only 60$.

So I think all you have to do is call the pharmacy and give them hell in a polite way.
    I'm going to try a local CVS/Target.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Charlie has it right I would do the same thing.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauffeur View Post
    A compounding pharmacy would likely be a good option. I've never had any issues with the ones I've used. My current compounding pharmacy fills my 10ml prescription, but supplies it in two 5ml vials.
    x2. The same thing happened to me, so I went with a compounding pharmacy who now give me 2 x 5ml vials. It costs more, but I'm not letting anyone screw with me in getting my 10mls per refill. Good luck...

Thread Information