Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Hello!

crewp70 is offline New Member

Red face Hello!

Combine Sustanon 250 with 200 mg. of Cyp every 10 days? Or one week on and one off? Appreciate any suggestions. My MG, would be 225 every 10 days, instead of 200 every 14. Cyp is real. Sus, I'd ordered from PEC labs. Seems legit. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by crewp70 View Post
    Combine Sustanon 250 with 200 mg. of Cyp every 10 days? Or one week on and one off? Appreciate any suggestions. My MG, would be 225 every 10 days, instead of 200 every 14. Cyp is real. Sus, I'd ordered from PEC labs. Seems legit. Thank you.
    BtW, I am a 46 year old male, 5'11 170 lbs. Want an "Edge", and maintain my sex drive. My last labs were 174 NG/Dec AFTER 2 weeks. They put me on those tiny Androgel 1.62%, daily, which add up to about 2.2mg. Still NOT quite enough.
    Last edited by crewp70; 09-20-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should split your TRT dose into 50mg 2x per week for much more stable levels and forget any additional test.

Do you have an ai or Hcg protocol?
    crewp70 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'd tried that. I blew my receptors out a long time ago. It is simply NOT enough. It's pretty damn close though, when I put 2 packets on Every day. I was an idiot when I was younger. Took WAY too much. No need for HCG or Clomid. Lucky if I produce 90 on my own. No matter what, I shall be on Trt, the rest of my life. Is PEC legit? I AM a P.A. believe it or not, lol. I inspected Everything on vial. I'm 10 days in now, half cc of each, a good idea? BTW, thank you for your advice. Btw my insurance won't pay for 2 packets daily. Only one. It would basically put me near the same dosage, just different esters, and 4 days earlier.
    Last edited by crewp70; 09-20-2016 at 02:32 PM.

No need for HCG , OR clomid. I'll be on trt forever. I JUST want to maintain a healthy sex drive and a bit of an edge. No more than 200 mg. a week. 100 ain't cutting it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You aren't on 100 per week, you're on 200 every 2 weeks. There is a massive difference in stability of test levels. After 2 weeks on your current protocol your levels are in the gutter. If you pin 50mg every 3.5 days your levels will be more stable at a higher level than for most of the current 2 weeks.

HCG is widely used on TRT not sure why you think you don't need it and I never mentioned Clomid. I'm fully aware TRT is for life, I'm on it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I may have misspoken. I Tried 100 mg. of Cyp weekly, (Half cc), versus (One cc) 200mg. every 2 weeks. The latter worked better, for me. Just curious, if you think mixing Sustanon 125mg, with Cyp, 100Mg every 10 days, ( I Can measure it), or one on and off. I'd tried Human Chorionic Gonadotropins. NOTHING happened. I've been at this awhile too, bro. They, (Insurance), stopped covering the OTHER Androgel , 50mg. (5% absorbed, which I was applying, 10 mg. daily). My numbers were between 700-800. I also have injuries, that I would like to heal more rapidly, and cut my Body up. NOT trying to gain weight. I feel bloated on it, so I actually lose weight, and cut up. I KNOW my question is difficult, but I doubt, 100 mg. of Test cyp. Half Sus 125mg. every 10 days would hurt. Again, I appreciate your feed back, I know this is a pain in the ass question. lol
    Last edited by crewp70; 09-20-2016 at 03:09 PM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sustanon is not intedend for TRT as it provides really unstable levels throughout its half life.

You seem to benefit from the "mass effect" of larger pins - imho you should try 100-150mg every FIVE days before jumping on such solutions.

Gels are more of a marketing BS than a real solution IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by crewp70 View Post
    BtW, I am a 46 year old male, 5'11 170 lbs. Want an "Edge", and maintain my sex drive. My last labs were 174 NG/Dec AFTER 2 weeks. They put me on those tiny Androgel 1.62%, daily, which add up to about 2.2mg. Still NOT quite enough.
    Not sure what you meant by an "edge" here but I do suspect you misread one of my post elsewhere on the board....

Also I don't believe you "blow up" your receptors - you just need a sounder TRT protocol to suit your needs.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You seem to have a lot of assumptions that are not really helpfull for you health.

You need to wait at 8 weeks before changing protocols

Pinning twice a week or every 5 days are the best for maintaining stable serum levels.

And your receptors dont blow up, although all ppl excrete test in slightly different rate.

Thread Information