Oldhighlander is offline Associate Member

When in your protocol do you do your blood work

When in your protocol do you do your blood work and why? I do mine the day of my injection before injecting. At that point I should be at my low point as far as my testosterone levels . Should I be testing at both low and high points? I am on 70 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. Any input would be appreciated.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    That is the correct and recommended way to do bw and get accurate trough levels.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before your injection is the standard. Besides, if your doing Test-C e3d, your plasma concentrations will be pretty consistent. The difference is to small to worry about.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhighlander View Post
    When in your protocol do you do your blood work and why? I do mine the day of my injection before injecting. At that point I should be at my low point as far as my testosterone levels. Should I be testing at both low and high points? I am on 70 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. Any input would be appreciated.
    That is correct, just before your scheduled injection. Some guys like to test at 24-48 hours to catch the peak level too, but I think that's overkill, particularly on an E3D protocol (which I highly endorse BTW). I would encourage you to look at the results closely, that a bit high for TRT. I find that with 40 mg E3d, my T levels always stay within the upper limits of the range. I'm guessing you will be substantially over, but we are all different and only the labs can tell us what is right for each of us.

Oldhighlander is offline Associate Member
    I am testing right at the high end of the range.

Thread Information