Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: on TRT and HGH cycle

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

on TRT and HGH cycle

anyone done it? I posted in HGH forum but no bites.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    I tried a couple of trials of HGH over the past few years, but have come to the conclusion that: 1) It is too expensive to maintain on as a regular hormone replacement protocol, and 2) that it messes with my body water balance way too much. I've read posts from other guys and some medical publications that water retention is a known and common side-effect of HGH therapy, but I seem to be much more sensitive than most guys. I tried various dosing schedules at 4, 3, 2, and 1 UI per day, usually split AM/PM, but they all caused varying degrees of water retention and messed with my blood pressure. In the end, I found the 1 IU per day in the morning was about the most I could tolerate without side-effects. In the end I decided that it just wasn't worth the cost or side-effects and stopped. I still have an 8 IU non-reconstituted vial in my refrigerator that I may or may not ever use.

So, for me, I'm sticking with my basic low frequent dosing of T and not mucking with HGH.
    puffy16 likes this.

puffy16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    I tried a couple of trials of HGH over the past few years, but have come to the conclusion that: 1) It is too expensive to maintain on as a regular hormone replacement protocol, and 2) that it messes with my body water balance way too much. I've read posts from other guys and some medical publications that water retention is a known and common side-effect of HGH therapy, but I seem to be much more sensitive than most guys. I tried various dosing schedules at 4, 3, 2, and 1 UI per day, usually split AM/PM, but they all caused varying degrees of water retention and messed with my blood pressure. In the end, I found the 1 IU per day in the morning was about the most I could tolerate without side-effects. In the end I decided that it just wasn't worth the cost or side-effects and stopped. I still have an 8 IU non-reconstituted vial in my refrigerator that I may or may not ever use.

So, for me, I'm sticking with my basic low frequent dosing of T and not mucking with HGH.
    how much is your weekly TRT? also how long have you been on it and did you ever stop TRT while on HGH? I read from multiple people that anything under 8ui a day will not do anything.

Thread Information