geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

What ai dose on 200mg a week?

I know bloodwork is the only way to tell, but what's a good place to start? If I'm doing twice a week shots should I start at .25 mg the days after my shot or .5mg?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    I know bloodwork is the only way to tell, but what's a good place to start? If I'm doing twice a week shots should I start at .25 mg the days after my shot or .5mg?
    .25 one day after pin is enough to start with.

balin is offline Junior Member
    You may not need any AI. Or it could be .25-.5 once a week to 3+ times a week.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    That's a lot of T for TRT. Do you have labs to support that dose? I've only run into a few guys with very low SHBG that require that much T per week. Generally, if you have normal SHBG levels, 100-120 mg per week will keep you in the high end of the normal range and have a minimal impact on E levels.

With regard to the use of an AI like anastrozole, you want first make sure your labs support the need for it, and then start out with minimal dosing to bring it into the normal range. Way too many guys overdo and end up with a bad case of ED. Plus you need "normal" amounts of E2 in the brain for GH production. When you crash E2, your IGF-1 levels will probably drop too. Therefore, careful titration with labs is recommended.

I personally use the "vodka method" for dosing anastrozole. I dissolve a 1 mg tablet into 1.5 mL vodka and then dispense 4 to 5 drops per day into a glass of water first thing in the morning. This amounts to about 0.4 to 0.5 mg per week, but the E2 levels don't swing up and down like they would if you tried to dose with half a pill. The best you can do will a pill is split it into quarters, and even that is hard to do without crushing it.

at15 is offline New Member
    Should not need an AI for that dose, unless genetically susceptible to high estrogen.

Thread Information