Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By APIs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By macmathews

Thread: Little extra kick

Dashet13 is offline New Member

Little extra kick

On month 11 of TRT. Current dosage is 100mg test C every 4 days. HCG .5 CC same schedule
    .5 mg anazdrole same schedule

Been working great for me. I’m 34 years old, 210 lbs, 18% BF. I can do a better job dieting. I go through good streaks then lose it for a week and back on. I’m looking for an extra boost. Something that will give me solid gains that I can mix In with my TRT. The key is I have to get blood tested every 10-12 weeks. I would need something I can run for 6-8 weeks. Or something 8-10 if you have a suggestion of something that will leave blood quickly so my results comeback normal. I’m looking for knowledge and suggestions. Thanks everyone

You could run Test Prop for 6-8 weeks along with your TRT dose of Test. The half life is about 2 or 3 days. Conceivable, the level from the Test Prop will only be 25% within 4 days of the last injection. You could also run an oral, like Anavar , along with your TRT Test. The half life of Anavar is half a day. Within a couple of days it will virtually be gone from your system.

Thank you for the advice. Can you tell me how you would suggest I dose the prop for the 6-8 weeks and would I need anything else besides my current dosage of anastrozole? What dosage of anavar should I run. What should I expect between prop or anavar to help me decide. Thanks again.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Common wisdom on this board and others suggest a good starting point for you would be bring your total weekly Testosterone dose up to 500 weekly for a set blast period. Usually this is 12 weeks but no harm in going shorter.

Trtdrew. If I bump up to 500 mg for 10 weeks and then had blood work tested 2 weeks later would my test levels be higher then what they are currently reading with 200 mg wk? Or is 2 weeks enough time to go back to what I’m currently at today. The key is for me to not lose my script of test, hcg and anastradzole. It’s covered 100% by my insurance.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashet13 View Post
    Trtdrew. If I bump up to 500 mg for 10 weeks and then had blood work tested 2 weeks later would my test levels be higher then what they are currently reading with 200 mg wk? Or is 2 weeks enough time to go back to what I’m currently at today. The key is for me to not lose my script of test, hcg and anastradzole. It’s covered 100% by my insurance.
    I’m not the expert. I’m only repeating what I have read here. I think you want to give yourself a little longer. Search “blast and cruise” in this forum. That search will bear fruit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashet13 View Post
    Thank you for the advice. Can you tell me how you would suggest I dose the prop for the 6-8 weeks and would I need anything else besides my current dosage of anastrozole? What dosage of anavar should I run. What should I expect between prop or anavar to help me decide. Thanks again.
    Test Dose: You're already taking 100mg Test C every 4 days. I'm assuming the Test C concentration is 200mg/ml so 100mg would be .5ml. You take 150mg/eod of Test Prop for 6 weeks. Then on every other Test Prop injection add the .5ml of Test C. You can just mix the two Test's together in one pin. That's it.

Anavar dose: 50mg/ed for 6 weeks. Simple

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Substantial gains can be had with your current dosing if you train & eat correctly. More isn't necessarily better. I'd get your training & diet in line first and coast where you are for awhile longer. Learn what your new found body is capable of before you start adding testosterone without any discipline behind it. While I do the occasional blast, I've been on your same TRT dose for >7 years and continue to find new strength & improvements when I make adjustments to my diet & training...
    macmathews likes this.

YERDADDY is offline New Member
    Use your common sense. Obtain your extra test cyp. Wait until your next blood test. As soon as you give your sample go up to 350 mg a week for 8 weeks. Then go back to just your TRT dose. If you've never cycled before, work out like a beast, and eat right you will make solid gains. At the same time not risk screwing up your TRT. Take off the next 12 weeks (with your normal TRT) until you give your blood work sample again. If all goes well up to this point and you want to blast again, go to 400-450 mg a week for 8 weeks and then back down to your approved TRT dose until after the next blood work for your TRT Dr. Another 12 weeks with just TRT, then maybe a bigger cycle with 400-500 mg test plus an oral. I myself am new to TRT and probably won't even think about blasting until 2019. But by then I should only be doing blood draws for my TRT Dr every 6 months. I'm thinking if I do go ahead with the blasts I'll start right after a blood test. Then if I want to do 10 or 12 weeks of it I'll STILL have 2 or 3 months to level out before the next draw for the TRT doc.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 02-24-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Substantial gains can be had with your current dosing if you train & eat correctly. More isn't necessarily better. I'd get your training & diet in line first and coast where you are for awhile longer. Learn what your new found body is capable of before you start adding testosterone without any discipline behind it. While I do the occasional blast, I've been on your same TRT dose for >7 years and continue to find new strength & improvements when I make adjustments to my diet & training...
    And what this guy said. You don't have to jump in head first to 5 or 6 hundred mgs of test plus other AAS for 12 weeks at a time right off the bat. If you think you have to be Mr. Olympia in two years from now maybe you should do that. But just looking and feeling better without jeopardizing your long term health, don't do it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Things like Tbol, Anavar , and Primobolan have less negative side effects then does Test. you can easily add one of these to your TRT for that "extra kick" and not have to worry about any estrogen sides or altering your current test levels. pretty safe and effective
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Things like Tbol, Anavar, and Primobolan have less negative side effects then does Test. you can easily add one of these to your TRT for that "extra kick" and not have to worry about any estrogen sides or altering your current test levels. pretty safe and effective
    As long as you don't care about your liver enzymes or cholesterol levels, yeah man have at it. Disregarding those factors, then yes, they have "less negative side effects".

Quote Originally Posted by YERDADDY View Post
    As long as you don't care about your liver enzymes or cholesterol levels, yeah man have at it. Disregarding those factors, then yes, they have "less negative side effects".
    Primo has no negative issues on the liver , VAR is actually prescribed to people with liver disease, and Tbol is one of the least toxic AAS as well . taken at moderate dosages short term the negative effects are very little.

liver toxicity for some of the orals is blown way out of porpotion by most guys. almost like they have stock in companies that make liver support

I didn't say Adrol, Dbol , and superdrol lol

From this sites steroid profiles:

PRIMOBOLAN :

"Primo’s effect on cholesterol will be stronger than testosterone ."

ANAVAR :

You should not supplement with Anavar or any C17-aa anabolic steroid if you already suffer from any type of liver issue.

You should avoid excess alcohol consumption when using a C17-aa anabolic steroid as this will burden the liver tremendously. In fact, most will be best served by avoiding all alcohol if for no other reason than its anti-performance effects.

You should limit the use of over the counter medications to when only absolutely necessary. Many over the counter medications carry a hepatotoxic nature; in some cases, greater than many anabolic steroids .

You should limit your total use of Oxandrolone to 8 weeks max and should not supplement with any C17-aa steroid until again until liver enzyme values have normalized.

You should incorporate a liver detoxifier into your plan during the use of Oxandrolone or any C17-aa anabolic steroid."

TBOL:

Oral Turinabol can have a significant impact on cholesterol in increasing LDL levels (bad cholesterol) and suppressing/reducing HDL levels (good cholesterol). This negative effect on cholesterol will carry a stronger probability than with just about any injectable steroid you could use. Further, while we wouldn’t necessarily call it the unfriendliest oral steroid in this category it is far from the friendliest.

If you suffer from high cholesterol you should not use this steroid. If you cannot live a cholesterol friendly lifestyle and actually give it some attention you should not use this steroid. For those who are disciplined enough for use, ensure your diet is low in saturated fats and simple sugars. Also ensure your diet is rich in omega fatty acids. A large amount of fish oils daily is advised. It’s also a good idea to consider a cholesterol antioxidant and always include plenty of cardiovascular training into your routine.

thats all fine and dandy (more can be said and clarified about all those things) , but whats your point ? are you saying that adding 40mg of VAR for 6 weeks to TRT is unsafe or unhealthy or not 'cleaner' then adding a bunch more test ?

what would you then recommend the OP for an 'extra kick' , perhaps creatine ? but I'm sure you'll pull up some shit saying how creatine is not safe for the kidneys

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    thats all fine and dandy (more can be said and clarified about all those things) , but whats your point ? are you saying that adding 40mg of VAR for 6 weeks to TRT is unsafe or unhealthy or not 'cleaner' then adding a bunch more test ?

what would you then recommend the OP for an 'extra kick' , perhaps creatine ? but I'm sure you'll pull up some shit saying how creatine is not safe for the kidneys
    I've already posted my idea of a "kick". More test. We're already taking test. Test is a natural substance. We know what too much or too little does to a man. We know how to mitigate it's side effects. I give zero phukz how much creatine you take or don't. I give zero phukz how much other steroids besides test you take or don't. I am the last one to say I'm an expert on AAS. But if a newbie comes in and asks about a safe way to add a kick to his test, I'll say a little more test. Of course others can come in and say "go directly to 600mg test a week", or "500mg test plus Primo and/or Anavar " and/or what the freak ever else, but if you want to keep it simple for someone who hasn't done any of that before my instinct would be to KISS. Please go ahead and give a mini course in just a post or two on what might be safe or not for us in a thread asking for a safe "kick".

think maybe you forget why other drugs were created from testosterone in the first place, to make a better and safer alternative to test to treat diseases and enhance peoples quality of life. VAR and Primo happens to be some of those, that can be taken by women and children its so safe.

simply saying "more test" is always the better option is an ignorant statement. maybe "simple stupid'' sure . things like nanrdo and primo are simply better then test and they were designed to be better and safer then test with less side effects.

Telling a beginner he needs to just simply run more Test is an 'ignorant' or at the very least uneducated comment Imo , when there are better safer and cleaner compounds out there.
    is running more test a viable option? of course, but coming out saying other cleaner and safer drugs is a bad option is pure ignorance
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-24-2018 at 08:30 PM.

paul_ is offline New Member
    I think you guys gave both great options. It would be easier and on hand to simply bump up the test dosage.
    On the other hand adding another compound will be more than a little kick, but also more fun.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    I would repeat this advice over and over..

Thread Information