I have been on TRT for the past 7 yrs.... Test CYP 200mg/ml .5ml 2x wk (mon/thur). NO AI's needed.

Regardless of the testing labs (LabCorp, Quest, Accurate Diagnostic Labs) my T and FT levels have always been in the top 65 -100% of the range depending on when my bw was drawn... day after inject I was always top of ranges for Total and about 10-30% above ranges for FT.... 3 days after inject I was always in the 65% of total T and top/slightly over FT range... My E2 levels have always been mid to top of reference ranges.. DHT has always been mid reference ranges.

in the beginning of January 18, my GP recommended to supplement DHEA as I was always very low (bottom 5% or lower sometimes of ref range). I supplemented with 10-20mg DHEA...

In the past 1 1/2 - 2 months, I started getting irritable, insomnia, waking up 2 to 3 times a night having horrible broken sleep (always waking between 3 - 430 am) feeling need to piss, I got very bloated, weight gain in hips - stomach, my beard hair seemed to change texture from medium brown man beard to weaker lighter colored scraggly beard, when I cut my medium length hair short I was shocked to see that I thinned incredibly all over and hair became very dry-brittle like, i had memory issues, and depression...

I went to my GP and got BW done 3 times that wk and was not surprised my Estradiol shot to 136 (day after 1st inject of the wk), 66 (3 days after 1st inject) and then again 103 (day after 2nd inject of the wk). All my Test/FT levels slightly increased but generally stayed the same as my normal inject history previously stated. We didn't test DHT. My PSA was .09 (ref range 0-4.0). My SHBG was 10 (day after inject), 16 (3 days after 1st inject) and 15 (day after 2nd inject). SHBG is normally in the ranges of 14-25 since I started TRT, before TRT it was in the 30 to 45 range... Also, my TSH 2.7, FT4 .087 (.60-1.77), FT3 3.4 (2.0-4.4)... my lipid panels are now all out of range ....

Last week I started new protocol...
I have dropped DHEA...
I now inject 3x wk (.25ml) mon-wed-fri.... -since my FT levels are at the high end/sometimes over range especially with lower SHBG I assume I would need less Test Cyp, and smaller injection days would lessen the big spikes in hormone levels from 2x wk...
I added ADEX .5mg 3x wk for this week only, and then I will go to .25mg 3x wk for next 2-3 wks and I will redraw blood at end of month.. I just to get back to normal E2 range of 25-35 and I will drop AI.

My questions...
I have always had hypo symptoms prior starting and during TRT as my Thyroid labs were always borderline Hypo, but am I now in a higher hypothyroid state because of the high E2 and if so, will it resolve when E is lower.

Has anyone experienced reduced/bad quality facial hair growth with high E2?

I'm assuming my head hair has thinned/dried out due to E2 messing up Thyroid function?

I'm assuming my high E2 is causing bad lipid panels?

*** I welcome all comments questions concerning my issue... thank you