1sttime is offline New Member

Question Blood work Results, concerns, thoughts, advice

I have attached my blood work. I would appreciate any insight if its good or bad what to change and how. Also, I'm on TRT I inject 2 x's a week .3ml of test cyp, inject, .3ml 3x's HCG . This is all obtained through a commercial pharmacy. I'm not really experiencing any change in strength of muscle size/tone etc.. What can I add to this to gain lean size and strength? I read and read on here there is a ton of info its been awesome. here are photos of the exact meds I have; the hcg is diluted with 5ml of BAT. water and its .3ml 3 x's a week
    the Test is .3 2x's a week. I injected the test on a saturday had bloods done on monday.

Doc was concerned about estrogen level wants to reduce trt to .2 2x's a week. told me to take DIM and if next time its still high will look at anastrazole.
    Blood work Results, concerns, thoughts, advice-capture1.pngBlood work Results, concerns, thoughts, advice-capture.pnga9fd7d0b-3dec-4cab-968a-935f644aa624.pdf

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your test is dosed at 200mg/mL; .3mL = 60mg
    Your HCG is 10000IU/5mL = 200IU/.1mL (or .1cc-the first large graduation on the syringe)
    When was your blood work taken (how many days from last injection)? And, were you completely compliant with your protocal?
    Last edited by Quester; 07-02-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is your cortisol so low?
    And, that isn't the right Estrogen test. You want the E2 sensitive assay. You can't determine anything from that one; your subjective feeling of estrogen related sides is more accurate than an Estradiol test.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sttime View Post
    What can I add to this to gain lean size and strength?
    [COLOR="#B22222"]Doc was concerned about estrogen level wants to reduce trt to .2 2x's a week. told me to take DIM and if next time its still high will look at anastrazole.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	141 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	173317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	97 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	173318a9fd7d0b-3dec-4cab-968a-935f644aa624.pdf
    Not to be a wise guy, but exercising with weights following a regimented and regular progressive weight training program would be the first place to start. To be serious, too many guys expect way too much in the way of muscle gain from TRT. When it is administered properly (and you have a good protocol), and you exercise regularly and eat a well balanced diet, you should gain about 1 to 2 pounds of muscle per year. It may not seem like much, but considering the normal guy over 40 looses about that every year, you are far ahead of your peers.

We need to see labs to comment on estrogen levels and treatments.

1sttime is offline New Member
    I am following the protocol as directed. I took my test on Saturday morning, my HCG Monday morning and had blood drawn Tuesday around noontime. I will inquire about the E2 sensitive assay test today. I don't know why cortisol is low, what should it be and I thought it was good for it to be low... I exercise 5-6 times a week a combination weights, bodyweight, HIIT and cardio with a reputable trainer. My diet is fair, I eat "clean" 4-5 days a week and the rest is clean except possibly a meal or alcohol (social drinks not getting shit faced). I'm looking to improve and maintain my health but also aesthetically improve the look of my arms, shoulder and trap specifically to be bigger and more defined. I understand its not an overnight process. I'm wondering if I should add something to help achieve this. Does anyone have thoughts on GW-1516?

GW501516 (also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516 and on the black market as Endurobol[1]) is a PPARδ receptor agonist that was invented in a collaboration between Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline in the 1990s, was entered into clinical development as a drug candidate for metabolic diseases and cardiovascular diseases, and was abandoned in 2007 because animal testing showed that the drug caused cancer to develop rapidly in several organs.[2]

In 2007 research was published showing that high doses of GW501516 given to mice dramatically improved their physical performance; the work was widely discussed in popular media, and led to a black market for the drug candidate and to its abuse by athletes as a doping agent. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) developed a test for GW501516 and other related chemicals and added them to the prohibited list in 2009; it has issued additional warnings to athletes that GW501516 is not safe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    GW501516 (also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516 and on the black market as Endurobol[1]) is a PPARδ receptor agonist that was invented in a collaboration between Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline in the 1990s, was entered into clinical development as a drug candidate for metabolic diseases and cardiovascular diseases, and was abandoned in 2007 because animal testing showed that the drug caused cancer to develop rapidly in several organs.[2]

In 2007 research was published showing that high doses of GW501516 given to mice dramatically improved their physical performance; the work was widely discussed in popular media, and led to a black market for the drug candidate and to its abuse by athletes as a doping agent. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) developed a test for GW501516 and other related chemicals and added them to the prohibited list in 2009; it has issued additional warnings to athletes that GW501516 is not safe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516
    Damn ... definitely not worth it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Damn ... definitely not worth it at all
    Yeah. This one does not seem to be worth the risk.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Not to be a wise guy, but exercising with weights following a regimented and regular progressive weight training program would be the first place to start. To be serious, too many guys expect way too much in the way of muscle gain from TRT. When it is administered properly (and you have a good protocol), and you exercise regularly and eat a well balanced diet, you should gain about 1 to 2 pounds of muscle per year. It may not seem like much, but considering the normal guy over 40 looses about that every year, you are far ahead of your peers.

We need to see labs to comment on estrogen levels and treatments.
    Gaining 1-2 lbs of muscle per year would REALLY depend on the individual and where they are starting from..
    Speaking from experience and a guy who did TRT for about 1 year.. I would gain FAR more than 1-2lbs of muscle a year on 120mg/ week..

I currently work out and have since I was about 16.. ( I am 42 now) The difference between me on TRT and natural in the gym is night and day.

Without getting into all kinds of details.. Most people beyond 35 years of age would gain more than 1-2 lbs of muscle on TRT just sitting on the couch..

Quote Originally Posted by macmathews View Post
    Gaining 1-2 lbs of muscle per year would REALLY depend on the individual and where they are starting from..
    Speaking from experience and a guy who did TRT for about 1 year.. I would gain FAR more than 1-2lbs of muscle a year on 120mg/ week..

I currently work out and have since I was about 16.. ( I am 42 now) The difference between me on TRT and natural in the gym is night and day.

Without getting into all kinds of details.. Most people beyond 35 years of age would gain more than 1-2 lbs of muscle on TRT just sitting on the couch..
    I reiterate. TRT does not make you grow muscle or fat. Only exercise, nutrition, and reoperation administered properly can do that.

I have no doubt that TRT has been helpful to you in gaining muscle. I too am a long time gym goer. I have detailed body composition records going back 14 years. I too have seen (and measured) big differences between before and after being on TRT for the last 6 1/2 of those years, but all TRT does is allow you to respond to the stimulus. It's not a stimulus in itself.

TRT, when administered properly, levels the playing field so that you can respond to exercise, nutrition, and recuperation in a way that others with "normal" levels of testosterone do. For most people, it is far less than the numbers that are thrown out in message boards and bodybuilding magazines. Is 1-2 pounds possible? I would say a definite yes. Is 3-6 pounds possible? Yes with focus and attention to detail. Is 7 to 10 pounds possible? Perhaps with strict attention to detail, but probably not sustainable. Is >10 per year possible? Probably not without the help of other pharmaceutical agents.

As far as gaining 1-2 pounds sitting on the couch and pumping T, I'll assume you meant that to be humorous.

My point is that as a society, we are constantly bombarded with images of muscular guys to sell fitness products. Most of these guys are paid professionals that work REALLY hard at maintaining their bodies, and I'm guessing that most have pharmaceutical help to remain competitive in their business. Because of this, we have a distorted image of what the human body is capable.

Thread Information