bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Worried about source

Recently I have noticed a lot of the sites that I purchase supplements from like liquid stane, cia, melatan II etc .... keep offering huge discounts. Then when I go to the site I see stuff like only 621 left in stock.

I thought I read somewhere on here that Congress was going to pass some new law that puts them out of business. I have no idea what I will do if this happens. I need an AI for my HRT and my doc will not prescribe one.

There must be others in this position. Have you come up with a different source? What is your plan when they shut down?

Edit: I found everything I need in an overseas pharmacy that i have used in the past and trust. Pain in the A$$ going downtown to the post office and signing for the package every time though.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 07-27-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been getting my TRT from a real expensive place in Tampa. It isn't more expensive than most places that do TRT but it still costs a lot. The customer service was barely okay and that prompted me to look around my area. I spoke to a few on the phone... Now I have exactly what I was taking before but the doc just gives me the scripts and I pay the pharmacy (minus the middle man). I do have to pay $95 every 10 weeks to get my scripts but that seems more honest and it is more transparent. Eventually I'll be getting my TRT through primary care but this is ok for now. Perhaps you can find someone else in your area?

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I've been getting my TRT from a real expensive place in Tampa. It isn't more expensive than most places that do TRT but it still costs a lot. The customer service was barely okay and that prompted me to look around my area. I spoke to a few on the phone... Now I have exactly what I was taking before but the doc just gives me the scripts and I pay the pharmacy (minus the middle man). I do have to pay $95 every 10 weeks to get my scripts but that seems more honest and it is more transparent. Eventually I'll be getting my TRT through primary care but this is ok for now. Perhaps you can find someone else in your area?
    I get my test cyp via a scipt and my primary care. She just won't do HCG or stane, which IMHO are necessary when on HRT.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how much is your yearly cost through this clinic? I'm in PA and the clinic I went to last week was quoting $200/month or $2400/year for Test + HCG + bloods. Their 2 year plan was a little cheaper per year.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The current place gives me the script, I just pay the pharmacy cost. Also, blood tests every four months, for now,, no insurance so I'm out of pocket on that. And, $95 every ten weeks to get my scripts.
    Bdoth,
    Maybe you could find a better deal by moving your whole TRT to another provider or Primary care?

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    I don't know of any reduction in the production of these products and I also have to get my AI's from outside sources (or will have to soon). Right now I get my Test from a clinic, but am changing to my Endo and a prescription hopefully today, and am not sure he will prescribe the AI (which atm I don't need, but in a couple of months I will as around November depending on my next planned Dr visit, I'll be doing a 10 week cycle). It seems fairly routine that TRT clinics charge $200/mo and give Test/hCG /AI, but just enough to cover your needs.

Thread Information