Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Time of day for injections

GargaML is offline Junior Member

Time of day for injections

Is it really important that I do the injection first thing in the morning? Does it matter as long as I stay consistent?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GargaML View Post
    Is it really important that I do the injection first thing in the morning? Does it matter as long as I stay consistent?
    No. Injection timing is pretty irrelevant unless you’re talking about injecting suspension compounds with no esther attached.

What exactly are you taking?
    GargaML likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    No. Injection timing is pretty irrelevant unless you’re talking about injecting suspension compounds with no esther attached.

What exactly are you taking?
    Just test enanthate . Starting with 100 mg per week. I know, it’s not a lot.

Just test enanthate. Starting with 100 mg per week. I know, it’s not a lot.
    No worries then. Just be consistent.

I assume you’re starting TRT because you had a low testosterone condition to begin with? If so this is an okay place to start. If you were looking to do this for purposes of Preformance enhancement it’s not going to help you.

No worries then. Just be consistent.

I assume you’re starting TRT because you had a low testosterone condition to begin with? If so this is an okay place to start. If you were looking to do this for purposes of Preformance enhancement it’s not going to help you.
    OK this is the kind of feedback I need so thank you. I’m just curious, do the celebrities that do this, like Joe Rogan for instance, start with hypogonadism? It did not sound like that.

Maybe im confused on what enhancing means. Im not trying to be jay cutler. I just want to improve 10% on lifts at this dose. I hope i dont come off as flippant.
    Last edited by GargaML; 06-29-2020 at 04:38 PM.

OK this is the kind of feedback I need so thank you. I’m just curious, do the celebrities that do this, like Joe Rogan for instance, start with hypogonadism? It did not sound like that.

Maybe im confused on what enhancing means. Im not trying to be jay cutler. I just want to improve 10% on lifts at this dose. I hope i dont come off as flippant.
    I don’t really know what celebrities do.

Testosterone replacement therapy is just that. It’s replacement for something that should already have been there, but wasn’t? Off hand do you know what your testosterone levels are? If they were garbage to start with, the you may well see a boost from 100mg a week just bringing you into mid range.

If they weren’t low, 100mg a week may actually be less than what your body was already making.

Also are you taking HCG ?

I don’t really know what celebrities do.

Testosterone replacement therapy is just that. It’s replacement for something that should already have been there, but wasn’t? Off hand do you know what your testosterone levels are? If they were garbage to start with, the you may well see a boost from 100mg a week just bringing you into mid range.

If they weren’t low, 100mg a week may actually be less than what your body was already making.

Also are you taking HCG?
    My last test a month ago was 717 total, 1.7% free.

And no but i can get hcg if i wanted. Should i?

My last test a month ago was 717 total, 1.7% free.

And no but i can get hcg if i wanted. Should i?
    You’d have to give me the reference range for the free T, but your total T is actually pretty good. Taking 100mg of test a week will probably actually not be as much as what you were making naturally.

HCG simulates LH and FSH function. I like it. If you’re going to be cycling on and off it helps with recovery as well. It’s a good idea
    GargaML likes this.

Thread Information