PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

High Fatty Liver and TRT?

Asking for a friend who is severely out of shape etc. He was on TRT off and on for a few years. He struggles with major depression so he came off because he was self conscious about the size of his testes. His doctor prescribed Clomid so he's been on that for a while now but his testes are still small. (Not a big deal to most anyone but with his depression and lack of a g/f he can't handle it). Anyways, he was wanting to go back on TRT per my recommendations to help him get back in shape and "hopefully" start feeling more human. He's not obese but he is severely overweight. His primary refused to allow him to go back on Test C because his fatty liver levels were severely elevated. He doesn't have the numbers from the bloodwork. Would going back on TRT potentially cause issues with this or is his primary just over reacting?

Thanks in advance

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I told him a while back to ask his doctor about HCG and when he did his doctor had no idea what it was. WTF. I told him he needed a new doctor as he clearly doesn’t know enough about the HPTA system but my friend wants to think his doctor is smarter than the rest of us. He knows I’ve been cycling/TRat for over 10 years now and that I always do my research and am a firm believer of less is more but he only wants to listen to his doctor.

I also tell him all the time that women don’t give a crap about testes size. My fiancé is 17 years younger than me and a smoke show and she confirms and even told him not to worry about it. Sometimes people can’t get out of their own way

Thread Information