Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By DustMan
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small

Thread: Trt and sarms

mtjimbo is offline New Member

Trt and sarms

I am just getting on trt, they want me to do the testosterone pellets I'm trying to get on injections, i had a total testosterone levels of 200 ng/dl I've always been into bodybuilding and have worked out for 5 years and haven't really got far at all. I have a strict diet but I add muscle very slow and fat in all the wrong places. Hips/bi**h tits ect. I have always been interested in gear but never new how to get it safely or made much effort. Which leads me to my question will running SARMS or prohormones help me in any real way while on TRT or should I find a source and go for it? I'm 6'1 210 lbs have a decentish foundation but between 18-20% bodyfat. This is my first post here I've tried research bar and it's not functioning for me it won't load anything. Thanks guys hope everyone is holding up during these weird times

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I've read through so much info on other pages I feel like I'm just going in circles. Just looking for some advice. Thanks guys

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Try doing just the TRT for a few months before you add any other compounds in, you don't want to be confused about what drug is causing what effect. Injections are infinitely better than pellets, definitely try to get the injections. TRT alone is going to be a game changer you may decide you are happy and don't need to add any other compounds.

SARM's have side effects, not all of which are fully understood yet. Worse is that most SARM's are faked or severely under dosed so I personally wouldn't purchase any unless I had a guaranteed reliable source.
    Cylon357 and mtjimbo like this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    If I was on TRT injection from the doc, when the tests are all finished, then think about supplementing with a bit more testosterone to make a total of maybe 400mg. You wouldn't a pct or have any issues at the end of your cycle.
    mtjimbo likes this.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    If I was on TRT injection from the doc, when the tests are all finished, then think about supplementing with a bit more testosterone to make a total of maybe 400mg. You wouldn't a pct or have any issues at the end of your cycle.
    I was thinking that same thing recently. If my bloods look great after a year of TRT I'm gonna do a blast I think, no worries about PCT when you're on TRT

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Try doing just the TRT for a few months before you add any other compounds in, you don't want to be confused about what drug is causing what effect. Injections are infinitely better than pellets, definitely try to get the injections. TRT alone is going to be a game changer you may decide you are happy and don't need to add any other compounds.

SARM's have side effects, not all of which are fully understood yet. Worse is that most SARM's are faked or severely under dosed so I personally wouldn't purchase any unless I had a guaranteed reliable source.
    Yeah you are right. I guess I just have had such a hard time gaining muscle and everything with such low t for so many years that I got excited and got ahead of myself

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    OP, some solid advice given already. Spend some time in the HRT subforum. Read read read. When you get sick of reading, take a break and then read some more. As previously said, give yourself a chance to see how Test treats you before you start adding things. You may find T alone is good. If not, well, get comfortable with the term 'blast and cruise'
    Thanks alot ! Yeah that was all good advice. I got ahead of myself hahaha I've had such low T and such a hard time building muscle for so long that I got ahead of myself with excitement

Thanks everyone for the advice! And for helping out a newbie !

Thread Information