Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: HCG Shortage...? Questions about HCG

V-ROID is offline Member

HCG Shortage...? Questions about HCG

I have not posted here in a while so forgive me if this is already been beat to death. Is there a worldwide HCG shortage because of covid or what? After speaking to a local trt clinic they say they cannot find a compounding pharmacy to produce HCG. Reason I ask is because 8 to 10 years ago I was on trt which included HCG and had great results with hcg. I basically titrated my testosterone down to nothing yet when I checked my blood work after a year my testosterone was over 1500 off the chart while basically only using HCG shots. This may point to primary or secondary hypogonadism I have no idea. I just know that it worked for me and I would like to try it again on its own. Any input or questions appreciated.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Federal jerkoffs. Not looking to lose weight or whatever latest fad is... Researching legitimate use under doctor care. Not opposed to UGL, I'm just not anywhere close to 100% on required blood work and interpretation. Possibly I can point Dr. to a legitimate source? Otherwise I may go it alone for a while.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V-ROID View Post
    Federal jerkoffs. Not looking to lose weight or whatever latest fad is... Researching legitimate use under doctor care. Not opposed to UGL, I'm just not anywhere close to 100% on required blood work and interpretation. Possibly I can point Dr. to a legitimate source? Otherwise I may go it alone for a while.
    I got HCG from sarmsforsale. Came in like 2 days which was nice. IDK if other places are better because I haven't tried others yet. From my limited experience it is much easier to get ancillaries and HCG than test and roids, and it isn't hard to get those either really.
    V-ROID likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    How was their hcg ? Have you used it or at least tested with a pregnancy test?

It does seem like I have seen HCG and HMG at some of the peptides / sarms suppliers, though I have used ExpressPCT and UGL to get my hands on it.
    I felt a noticeable difference when I started using it. Before I added it I felt like after a couple weeks on cycle my left testicle was slightly uncomfortable, IDK how to describe it really because it wasn't a sharp pain but it sure didn't feel good. I think it was a result of shutdown and/or shrinkage. Since I started using their HCG everything feels normal again. I was already ordering some stuff from them and I wanted the HCG quick but it was like 50 bucks. Maybe 40 after I put in a discount code.

Looking at the prices on ExpressPCT I will probably try them next time since it seems to be much cheaper per 5000IU bottle there.

Thread Information