Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

what dose of prop for HRT

I was wondering how would you suggest to use prop if you use it for HRT? How many mg per week would be a proper HRT dose?? Due to the short active life would 100mg e3d be a proper dose for HRT?? I have done cycles in the past using up to 100mg ED but wanted to know how it would be dosed for hrt.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    It will be different for everyone. My doc has me on 150mg of test e every week. After 6 weeks they do all the bloodwork again andadjust as needed. When the doc is happy with the levels, you stay there forever and do not cycle on and off.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Spyke]It will be different for everyone. My doc has me on 150mg of test e every week. After 6 weeks they do all the bloodwork again andadjust as needed. When the doc is happy with the levels, you stay there forever and do not cycle on and off.[/QUOTE

Thanks !! I know that on hrt you dont cycle. Test e has a much longer active life than prop.. I know most people using HRT use a dose around 150-250 mg EW but how would that work if using prop due to the short active life? Could you use it like 50 mg E2D or what would be a good hrt protocol to use doing prop??

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=mercedesdd]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    It will be different for everyone. My doc has me on 150mg of test e every week. After 6 weeks they do all the bloodwork again andadjust as needed. When the doc is happy with the levels, you stay there forever and do not cycle on and off.[/QUOTE

Thanks !! I know that on hrt you dont cycle. Test e has a much longer active life than prop.. I know most people using HRT use a dose around 150-250 mg EW but how would that work if using prop due to the short active life? Could you use it like 50 mg E2D or what would be a good hrt protocol to use doing prop??
    25mgs/ed or 50mgs/eod. Either way thats 175mgs/wk. Well above the normal natty production of 50-70mgs/wk.

Good luck and keep us advised.

MJ

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    [QUOTE=Mighty Joe]
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd

25mgs/ed or 50mgs/eod. Either way thats 175mgs/wk. Well above the normal natty production of 50-70mgs/wk.

Good luck and keep us advised.

MJ
    I agree, but thats a world of pain you are getting into there bro.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Kale]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I agree, but thats a world of pain you are getting into there bro.
    Kale, How are ya bro? Your Avatar is the coolest 'cause I know the story

As ofr TRT. Aren't You on 150mgs/wk? What type test Cyp or E? Does the Doc have you on any anciliaries at all at that dose?

Let me know and say hello to the Avatar for me

MJ

tres is offline New Member
    i have been doing .30 mgs of prop for trt for 8 months ..got some gynu now starting adex.....30 mgs get my t level between 800-and 1100 i know wide range..but that was my last blood work was 780 and 2 months before that 1150

[QUOTE=Mighty Joe]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Kale, How are ya bro? Your Avatar is the coolest 'cause I know the story

As ofr TRT. Aren't You on 150mgs/wk? What type test Cyp or E? Does the Doc have you on any anciliaries at all at that dose?

Let me know and say hello to the Avatar for me

MJ
    Joe I am cruising down at 60mg / week Test E now. I am also doing 0.25mg A-Dex ED as well. I am just comming off a cycle so my Test levels are through the roof right now, so I nedd another three weeks to get back within range and then get another blood Test. And my Avi says Hi right back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tres
    i have been doing .30 mgs of prop for trt for 8 months ..got some gynu now starting adex.....30 mgs get my t level between 800-and 1100 i know wide range..but that was my last blood work was 780 and 2 months before that 1150
    Dude do you mean 0.30mg or 30mg ? And how often ? Every Day ? Every Week ?

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Why Prop? Its painful and you have an increased risk of infection just due to the number of times you have to stab yourself. MJ and Kale are both right...with the Prop and its light ester, it will be much harder to find the dosage and frequency to acheive the level that is not too high or too low, and also maintain as stable a blood level as possible.

My advice is get some C or E for hrt, then save the Prop for when, or if you want to run a real cycle. IMHO. Good luck.

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Kale]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Joe I am cruising down at 60mg / week Test E now. I am also doing 0.25mg A-Dex ED as well. I am just comming off a cycle so my Test levels are through the roof right now, so I nedd another three weeks to get back within range and then get another blood Test. And my Avi says Hi right back :-)
    Is .25mg out of a sprayer, if so is that five sprays? I have two spray bottles and am ready to start out using them with 200mg/week test cyp. I think .25/ed or .5mg E3D is sufficient for that amount. YES?

[QUOTE=eisenmench]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Is .25mg out of a sprayer, if so is that five sprays? I have two spray bottles and am ready to start out using them with 200mg/week test cyp. I think .25/ed or .5mg E3D is sufficient for that amount. YES?
    Yes 0.25mg ED is fine

Thread Information