Doc Aiden is offline New Member

Asking Doc for HCG

Been on hrt (100mgs cyp a wk) now for a little over a year with little testicular shrinkage. I just started a fina cycle and want to throw in some hcg to be safe. What should i say to get my doc to prescribe me some hcg without thinking anything is up? Thanks for any feedback.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Question for your question

I don't want to hi-jack your post, but I would love to know the results you've seen during your year of TRT. When did you notice a difference... what differences have you noticed.... and have you stopped to do PCT or just continued on TRT the whole year long?

By the way.... if you don't want your doctor to get suspisous... you can purchase HCG from several anti-aging websites if you have a copy of your bloodwork. It's expensive but it might be worth it. I payed $89 for 10,000 usp (highway robbery... but worth it to me). PM me if you want more info.
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-18-2004 at 10:28 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    I don't want to hi-jack your post, but I would love to know the results you've seen during your year of TRT. When did you notice a difference... what differences have you noticed.... and have you stopped to do PCT or just continued on TRT the whole year long?

By the way.... if you don't want your doctor to get suspisous... you can purchase HCG from several anti-aging websites if you have a copy of your bloodwork. It's expensive but it might be worth it. I payed $89 for 10,000 usp (highway robbery... but worth it to me). PM me if you want more info.
    It will be the same price from his doctor. If your insurance covers it from your doctor, it will cover it from an anti-aging website.

If you don't have an open relation with your doc, order it on the web. Totally legit, totally safe and free if you have the right insurance.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    good news to know in the future

Thread Information