Thread: Ready to begin

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Ready to begin

Hello Everyone.... and thanks for all the great info.

I'm about to start a 200mg of Test-C per week TRT.

My doc says i should take the 200 once a week... but i've heard it's better to split it up into two shots... 100 on Monday... 100 on Thursday.

I would love to hear opinions from some of the people who are currently on TRT.

Also my BF percentage is right at about 17%..... Should I lower that before I start my TRT? I don't look fat..... but certainly don't want to gain any fat (matter of fact i would love to drop my BF% a liitle bit). Is that possible on TRT?

I weigh 224, 5'10 and 32 years old.... and workout about 4 times a week. Test levels are border-line low (330-total test...9.8 free test)

Thanks for any feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-16-2004 at 12:54 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I understand 9.8 is pretty good if that refers to 9.8 mg's. From what I understand a typical male has between 4 and 10 mg's of free test in their system. (females are about .1 mg) So 9.8 aint bad. If it were me I'd up it to three shots a week @ 200mg per shot. Or mix with multiple types of test.

This is measured in pg/ml and the normal range is 8.7 to 25 for males.
    So as you can see, 9.8 at 32 years of age aint so hot!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    You should be fine with one shot of 200mg a week. I have ran it that way in the past, and my brother has been running 250mg once a week for a few years now on TRT.

As far as bodyfat does, if anything the test c will help you to lean out not make you fatter. You may get a little water retention, but with your current workout schedule you should gain some lean weight and lose some fat.

Good luck with your TRT. As soon as you begin your TRT, you will feel significantly better in a very short time. It really does make a difference. Enjoy!

I ran one of my TRT cycles at 200 ew with one shot also. Agree completely that the test will probably result in a loss of body fat especially if you are working out.

What did your doc give you for PCT? Most of the clinics have their acts together, but just thought that I would ask, since not all private docs do.

TRT is a wonderful thing.

Doc gave me Clomid (50 a day for 30 days).

He also said, at this dose there is no need to stop unless I wanted to have more kids. He said MOST people who replace borderline low Test ranges like myself choose to just stay on because he said "cycling is only for people using huge amounts of Test for muscle building only." He also said if I do cycle off the only thing that will happen is my levels will go back to borderline low levels...which would be good.

I have bumped the amount I take from 200 per week to 300 per week because I want to increase muscle mass & burn bf as well as increase libido. We'll see how it goes.... and we'll see if my doctor will notice. I'm only in my 2nd week, but so far I don't really feel any diffrence from the TRT.
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-22-2004 at 07:03 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    I'm only in my 2nd week, but so far I don't really feel any diffrence from the TRT.
    In about two more weeks, you will notice that the weights are getting lighter.

It is a very nice feeling.

Thread Information