chris64 is offline Banned

Quest Diagnostics - A warning

So I decided to go to an anit-aging clinic in the Atlanta area. I called up to make an appointment and they said that I first had to have the blood work done, then call back and make an appointment for 2 weeks later. They said, "we can either do the blood work here, or we can send you to Quest Diagnostics to do the work". I asked how much it would cost and they said $600 for the first set of tests, but about 1/2 that for any follow-up blood work in the future. I have insurance with Kaiser Permanente, but didnt feel like fvcking with them so I decided just to pay out of pocket, and decided to have Quest do it since they're just down the road from me. To make a long story short, received the bill from Quest yesterday.... $1571 . What the anti-aging clinic forgot to mention is that if I go to Quest I would also be dry-fvcked in the ass. So now my decision to go to the anti-aging clinic has probably raised my blood pressure though the roof and shortened my life by a few years. Anyway, if you decide to go to Quest and not use insurance, be warned.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I just had complete blood test including igf-1 my total cost was $310 thru a online source. It was cheaper than the dr.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Why didn't you want to use Kaiser? It would of only been maximum $100.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Or you can just get a script from a DR. I now have added to my collection Femra, Nolva, Airmedex, test cyp, halo, winstrol . All thru my insurance, all 15.00 and under. Those Anti-aging Dr. will freaking rape ya. HGH is coming in Jan of next year. Just making sure doing the screening now. I don't pay anything when I get blood work done. I think you need to search for more Dr. in your areas and reap the benefits of low cost meds instead of paying out the but.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    So I decided to go to an anit-aging clinic in the Atlanta area. I called up to make an appointment and they said that I first had to have the blood work done, then call back and make an appointment for 2 weeks later. They said, "we can either do the blood work here, or we can send you to Quest Diagnostics to do the work". I asked how much it would cost and they said $600 for the first set of tests, but about 1/2 that for any follow-up blood work in the future. I have insurance with Kaiser Permanente, but didnt feel like fvcking with them so I decided just to pay out of pocket, and decided to have Quest do it since they're just down the road from me. To make a long story short, received the bill from Quest yesterday.... $1571 . What the anti-aging clinic forgot to mention is that if I go to Quest I would also be dry-fvcked in the ass. So now my decision to go to the anti-aging clinic has probably raised my blood pressure though the roof and shortened my life by a few years. Anyway, if you decide to go to Quest and not use insurance, be warned.
    I do my blood work through Quest and it costs like $100. I do get a referal from the doc first.

What did you have done? Something sounds wierd here.

Astrozombie is offline New Member
    Mine is like $100 with insurance and I think about $400 without. You may be able to get some money back from your insurance company. This could be considered an "Out of Network" visit which is covered under most plans, but they pay only between 60-80%. Read your insurance coverage carefully and study the out of network coverage.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Bloodwork through Oasis was $175. They referred me to a local lab.

Thread Information