Power&BulkPL is offline New Member

Trt and pct question...

Hello everyone.I have been on trt for the last five months(androgel )during the last two i have been on cycle with test e and tren e.My question is since i am shut down anyways is pct a waste of cash other than the anti estrogens i'm already taking?

2-How long should i wait after the last shot before resuming the androgel?Maybe some clomid in the middle of the cycle?I appreciate any responses as i have not found a clear cut answer yet.

znak is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Power&BulkPL]Hello everyone.I have been on trt for the last five months(androgel )during the last two i have been on cycle with test e and tren e.My question is since i am shut down anyways is pct a waste of cash other than the anti estrogens i'm already taking?
    QUOTE]

Need to clarify this a bit. Are you shut down from the androgel and the cycle or for another biological reason? If you are biologically shut down, you do not need to cycle or do pct and should continue your replacement year round or for however long you would like to feel good.

My doc found my test levels down so decided to put me on trt(androgel )4 life.Talked it over with the wife,two kids more than enough and presto.So when i start a aas cycle i stop the androgel.Now when i come off the high doses of gear do i just start the androgel back up the next day after last shot or do i use clomid etc..?Hope it looks more clear

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on TRT too. You can go back on right after your cycle ends, you really don't have to wait.

Cool that's what i wanted to know.Thanks bro.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power&BulkPL
    My doc found my test levels down so decided to put me on trt(androgel )4 life.Talked it over with the wife,two kids more than enough and presto.So when i start a aas cycle i stop the androgel.Now when i come off the high doses of gear do i just start the androgel back up the next day after last shot or do i use clomid etc..?Hope it looks more clear

Just cause you're on TRT doesnt mean you cant have kids anymore. TRT is just supposed to raise your t level into the normal range, not shut you down completely. it supplements your natural levels.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Whats unbelievable to me is ppl that do cycles without reading everything about what it does to the body...jmho

peace

db

Thread Information