jsr0367 is offline New Member

Sperm Count and TRT

My doctor advised me to being Testosterone injections. I understand that fertility is an issue under treatment. Has anyone found any research that shows normalized sperm levels when stopping therapy?

John

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There have been Bros that got their wives pregnant while on a cycle. But my Dr asked my if we still wanted children, whe I said no, he said okay you don't neem clomid. Clomid is good for getting the sperm count up, so if you're trying to get pregnant, he should put you on clomid, if he doesn't ask about it for getting pergnant

JohnnyB

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    A modern AACE protocol including hCG will almost completely assure your fertility. I'd prefer the use of hCG over Clomid anyday. The side effects, that I've experienced personally, are too much to bear at a dose that makes that much of a difference in fertility.

Best of luck to you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroms_laugh
    A modern AACE protocol including hCG will almost completely assure your fertility. I'd prefer the use of hCG over Clomid anyday. The side effects, that I've experienced personally, are too much to bear at a dose that makes that much of a difference in fertility.

Best of luck to you.
    Agreed, concurent use of hCG is ideal. I prefer Nolvadex over clomid as well.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    but what about years of steroid abuse cycle year round. is their researched proof on what it is has done on facts sperm count. say being on trt and given hcg and clomid after 7 years of steriod abuse ? id thought the damage would already be done from permanent no natural testosterone production.?

Thread Information