DUANABOL is offline New Member

Schering's Nebido...how could it work?

What kind of ester could allow an injection to last for 3 months?

NebidoŽ is the first 3-monthly injectable testosterone preparation for the treatment of testosterone deficiency.

NebidoŽ reliably alleviates symptoms and prevents consequences of testosterone deficiency such as decreased sexual desire, decreased muscle mass and strength, fatigue, depressive mood as well as a lacking of, incomplete development, or regression of secondary sexual characteristics, and an increased risk of osteoporosis.

Patients value the consistent, reliable efficacy and the long duration of effect. NebidoŽ liberates patients from the burden of approximately 20 injections of conventional testosterone therapy per year. In contrast, only four injections of NebidoŽ are required per year.

NebidoŽ will be introduced in Europe, starting in Finland and Germany, autumn 2004. Other European countries will follow in 2005. Launches in Latin American and Asian will start 2005.
    Last edited by DUANABOL; 10-27-2004 at 06:40 AM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    not sure but i'm gonna buy some when i can get my hands on it, and bring it into my lab to see whats up!
    Then i'm gonna inject a massive dose once every 4 weeks for a good long cycle and see how good it really is!

Thread Information