bcachot is offline New Member

Anyone else on Arimidex to balance their ART?

Recently started Arimidex 0.25 mg/d to combat high estradiol from my testosterone injections. I used to be on 125 mg/wk of test but blew up like a balloon after injections. I brought my bodyfat down to under 10% and lowered my dose by about 25% and the bloat was greatly improved, though my blood work showed my E2 was still high.

So far I haven't noticed any major difference since being on the Adex (5 days so far). Will be doing some blood work in about a week to see how hormone balance has changed.

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    An AI like arimidex or letrozole will help with the bloat, but it takes a while to start working because it only limits aromatase, not the already present estrogen/progest.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Krom, what would you suggest combating the est with, while on 150mg a wk of ethanate?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Krom, what would you suggest combating the est with, while on 150mg a wk of ethanate?
    i dont know how you are getting any gains on 150mg/wk of anything and i also dont know how estrogen suppression is an issue with this low of a dose

if there are already presently high estrogen levels, what would be best to combat them with?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    i dont know how you are getting any gains on 150mg/wk of anything and i also dont know how estrogen suppression is an issue with this low of a dose
    Bro, i'm mot trying to per say GAIN as I am more concerned with keeping reasonable high test levels in my body. Quality of life

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Bro, i'm mot trying to per say GAIN as I am more concerned with keeping reasonable high test levels in my body. Quality of life
    ahh i see ok ok nolva and proviron always blocked the estrogen for me novla 10-20mg ed proviron 25-50mg ed

onehundredk is offline Member
    hey a quicky, when you bloat after injections where do you bloat? just curious..im gonna do an experiment soon, and if you tell me an answer that might relate, you might help me.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Chemically Proviron is the best oral for suppressing estrogen. if you want to try something a little less expensive, try nettle root. Don't under estimate herbs! I use 250mg per week for quality of life as well, and cycle twice a year which raises my estrogen very high. If you keep using proviron and some of the herbs out there you can control it no problem.

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    This is a forum for Hormone REPLACEMENT therapy... the aim is not for 'gains' or getting testosterone levels to supraphysiological ranges. And people who are 'on' for life with HRT can have consistantly high E2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroms_laugh
    This is a forum for Hormone REPLACEMENT therapy... the aim is not for 'gains' or getting testosterone levels to supraphysiological ranges. And people who are 'on' for life with HRT can have consistantly high E2.
    So with that said; Whats your opinion on keeping the E2 levels in check? I'm planning on staying on about 150mg a week of test split bi-weekly and maybe cycling 1-2 times per year... Thanks bro

Thanks Kevan. How long have been on HR? Any libido issues after long term use?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcachot
    Recently started Arimidex 0.25 mg/d to combat high estradiol from my testosterone injections. I used to be on 125 mg/wk of test but blew up like a balloon after injections. I brought my bodyfat down to under 10% and lowered my dose by about 25% and the bloat was greatly improved, though my blood work showed my E2 was still high.

So far I haven't noticed any major difference since being on the Adex (5 days so far). Will be doing some blood work in about a week to see how hormone balance has changed.
    I would be VERY interested in seeing your blood work before and after esp.
    the Testosterone and Estrogen. Your Test should be much higher and the
    estero lower. Provided you are getting the pharmacueutical anastrozole tablets. I take .75 mg. daily. This aromatase inhibitor should reduce your
    estrogen levels by 80% SOURCE Physicans Desk Reference....

Hard Head is offline Member
    I am taking 1mg arimidex /day and am quite dry, even with supraphysiological levels of test. Libido is lower than I expected though.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcachot

If you increased your ARIMIDEX@ANASTROZOLE TO .5 or 1 mg.- one pill. You would not have high E2.

Thread Information