znak is offline Senior Member

Hormone replacement therapy??!! WTF

I was cruising the net and found several sites that do Hormone replacement therapy... Now that I am back in the states for the holidays, I called and the therapy is test and deca . WTF? Is this for real or have I been out the country too long.

Any comments?? Is this real???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't seen the ones that offer deca , but there are a buch of them

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I haven't seen the ones that offer deca , but there are a buch of them

JohnnyB
    Deca? Theres noway a legit site would be offering deca?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Theres one legit one that i know that offers Deca AND winny!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    This one did, not know if it was legal or not, but I knoe one Bro that get deca for HRT

JohnnyB

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I checked into that hormone replacement. I found a website based in florida. I called left a message. Few days later they called. Informed me of what I needed. Send the paper work of my blood work to them via mail and they would send me some gear. Forgot what it was. I asked for HGH too. They had it. Deal was the whole thing was like thousands of dollars. Definitely turned my head. They hounded my phone for months after that too.

I believe it they wanted the money. I just read a post where someone said the price of hgh went down from $15.00 an iu to $8.00 so they probably wanted to hook you in before they have to lower their prices.

JohnnyB

Think it will drop down on the black market too JB?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I believe it they wanted the money. I just read a post where someone said the price of hgh went down from $15.00 an iu to $8.00 so they probably wanted to hook you in before they have to lower their prices.

JohnnyB

That'd be nice

JohnnyB

I hope so that would be really nice. I did two months of GH once. I sacrificed a car payment because thats the only product I cant get going into my cycling. It took to much effort on my budget. Would be nice to step up to the next platue. Im getting bored now with just AS. sigh.... Although this tren is really nice.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    there are real hormone replacement centers out there,i contacted on,they asked me some questions,set me up an appointment at a local clinic.all i had to do was give some blood and they woud ensure i could get gear,but at a cost..for a yrs worth of GH 564ius was over $5000...test cyp...$50/10ml and only allowed 5 bots a yr but then they would swith you to another ester..it is legit and theres no chance of getting bogus **** but it is expensive.i guess if you have the funds then its your best bet...goodluck

darmadoc is offline Member
    I have a friend who is using one of these sites for a test deca cycle. They compound the deca at their own pharmacy. It is very expensive for the drugs. However, he was so paranoid about having a package seized, or somebody turning him in that he could not tolerate having gear around. Now he has a prescrition for the product, its all legal, and he is happy. I guess it's all about how risk averse you are. I'd take my chances, but of course, I just talk about this stuff for intellectual stimulation.

Just FYI Gents... I went for the deca /test cycle at one of the places I found on the net. Totally legit. They do the blood work and the whole nine yards, give you everything right down to the alchohol swabs... three months for about $1K.

While it is expensive, this route is probably the only way I would have gotten the balls to do a cycle... a) I can't afford to get busted (but then, who can), b) I make good money so $1K now, is like $50 when I was twenty and c) they actually did blood work, thereby doing a little risk reduction for prostrate problems. They actually had a nurse show me how to do the injections! (I picked a place that I could go to when i was back in the States on leave and check out the scene, rather than wiring a thousand bucks to God knows where...)

Out of curiosity though, why do they charge so much? I paid $200 for the deca (10 x 200 mg injections) and according to what I see on the net the price in a pharmacy is about $25. Is it just greed or are they in a grey area of the law and cashing in while they can.

Anyway, as most of you out there know, deca and test make prohormones look lame and, man, the gains are really rolling in. In week three, I have lost 3% body fat (now 10.5%) and have put on 6 pounds. I weight 205 so that is about pounds of muscle.

Still can't figurer out how they do it though, right out there on the net, just pay and boom you got it.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I have a friend who is using one of these sites for a test deca cycle. They compound the deca at their own pharmacy. It is very expensive for the drugs. However, he was so paranoid about having a package seized, or somebody turning him in that he could not tolerate having gear around. Now he has a prescrition for the product, its all legal, and he is happy. I guess it's all about how risk averse you are. I'd take my chances, but of course, I just talk about this stuff for intellectual stimulation.

If he doesn't want " all that gear around " he could send it to me LOL

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quick question? Im just ending my cycle and i am going to get blood work done soon. I have already gotten blood work taken and my test level is 1500, needles to say its high. My question is, if i go back about 5 or 6 weeks after my last injection, get a blood work done, ask the doc to give me the results, My tes levels would be very low at that point, could i take those low test results and email them to a company in florida, would they approve me for HRT because my Test levels were so low???

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Quick question? Im just ending my cycle and i am going to get blood work done soon. I have already gotten blood work taken and my test level is 1500, needles to say its high. My question is, if i go back about 5 or 6 weeks after my last injection, get a blood work done, ask the doc to give me the results, My tes levels would be very low at that point, could i take those low test results and email them to a company in florida, would they approve me for HRT because my Test levels were so low???
    Couple of points:

1) first, believe it or not, AS are developed and produced for legitimate medical reasons like burn victims, AIDs patients and older people who have hypogonadism.

2) doctors vary in what they consider to be hypogonadism. Some would say 200ng while others might think that normal could go as high as 800-1000 (your blood test shows a wide range). Given that, the online HRT sites are operating perfectly legitimately in prescribing AS for hormone deficient patients. In fact, they probably know a lot more than most GPs.

3) on cost, since when did pharma companies charge a reasonable price for anything? Take ibuprofen vs. vioxx -- almost the same thing but probably about 100x more expensive per tablet. If you use a HRT clinic, you are in the world of American medicine (it's not about cost).

4) on your test question, yes, if you can show earlier test results that have a low test level or new ones that show low levels, there is no reason they won't help you.

[QUOTE=woodiechopper]Couple of points:

3) on cost, since when did pharma companies charge a reasonable price for anything? Take ibuprofen vs. vioxx -- almost the same thing but probably about 100x more expensive per tablet. If you use a HRT clinic, you are in the world of American medicine (it's not about cost).

This does not really explain why it costs $25 on a net pharmacy (from the US) and $200 from a HRT clinic.

What do you mean by "you are in the world of American medicine (it's not about cost)"?

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=znak]
    Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    Couple of points:

This does not really explain why it costs $25 on a net pharmacy (from the US) and $200 from a HRT clinic.

What do you mean by "you are in the world of American medicine (it's not about cost)"?
    When you go to your doctor and he does blood work, then it's going to cost you something (for me, it's been around $400-500 including blood work). The HRT clinic prescribes (and usually tests) and supplies, so it's going to cost more. I'm not defending their pricing, just pointing out that it's in line with US medical practice.

As for my last (throwaway) comment, in the UK and Canada, the government negotiates prices for pharmaceuticals and allows a profit margin over cost. Here the companies are free to charge anything they want. So, when a drug goes from proprietary to over the counter, the cost drops to nothing since most drugs cost little formulate (obviously there are a lot of exceptions). Nothing we can do about it.

bolic is offline New Member
    guys I know this is an old thread but ****, i had to say something

woodie is right

somebody in the us, and when i say somebody i mean the big guys from sport lobbyists to congress are putting money on their pockets with this neverending bull****

i bet anything these agencies get their operating licenses at a faster rate than any domestic pharmacy thinking about going into the business

have any of you guys with a prescription ordered from a pharma company ?

has the doctor made you buy AS from some company in particular ? ....or do they let you choose and pick whoever you want to spend your money with ??

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolic
    guys I know this is an old thread but ****, i had to say something

woodie is right

somebody in the us, and when i say somebody i mean the big guys from sport lobbyists to congress are putting money on their pockets with this neverending bull****

i bet anything these agencies get their operating licenses at a faster rate than any domestic pharmacy thinking about going into the business

have any of you guys with a prescription ordered from a pharma company ?

has the doctor made you buy AS from some company in particular ? ....or do they let you choose and pick whoever you want to spend your money with ??

As a matter of fact the one HRT doctor I know of that prescibes deca test winny and hgh and what everelse you can think of . Has the same phone number of the pharmacy he tells you to go fill his script out with. Now the pharmacy is always getting me do do the dog and pony show when I fill a script there. My insurance plan covers everything in full. I mean everything. Prob is they at the phamacy take 2 days to plug it into the computer correctly. Twice I was told by one dumb as* pharm worker "its not going thru" So then I get on a three-way call and they have to walk them thru the process. Either way paying 15. for deca, and winny a vial is a whole lot better than 200 to 300 that they are charging for without insurance.

That is my only beef with my doc. He will write anything almost but doesn't do insurance. He refuses because its such a hassle to him. WTF

Thread Information