bigjohnr is offline Associate Member

Blood test in...help on test levels

hi guys,
    I just got the partial results of my blood test in and have a meeting on Monday with my doc. Before the test she was talking to me about replacement therapy but after she said my levels are fine.
    My total test levels are 739.48
    This was done about 5 weeks after a shot of test eth @ 250 mg. and I was lowering doses for a few previous weeks before that. when I had the test I felt lousy I was crashing pretty hard. I looked good and my work out were fine but just off.
    Do you think this represents some residual test in my system from my cycle?
    I am 44 years old and will do 2 cycles this year. I was thinking about HRT @ 100 mg a week of cyp during my off cycle but if this level is good than maybe I should wait on that.
    Any thoughts???
    Thanks guys.

jwtex is offline New Member
    What is the reference ranges for the test? Without those one cannot evaluate the results. Did your doc do free testosterone or bio available also? Half life of cyp is about 7 days so I do not think you would have much exo test in your system 5 weeks after you last shot. If your levels are in the 700’s for most test results you should be OK. You also might check your E2 levels as that can have a great impact on how you feel. Are you doing any PCT after your cycle? Also what does the cycle consist of?

As a general rule you will need to be in the lower ranges for yur doc to put you on HRT.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnr
    hi guys,
    I just got the partial results of my blood test in and have a meeting on Monday with my doc. Before the test she was talking to me about replacement therapy but after she said my levels are fine.
    My total test levels are 739.48
    This was done about 5 weeks after a shot of test eth @ 250 mg. and I was lowering doses for a few previous weeks before that. when I had the test I felt lousy I was crashing pretty hard. I looked good and my work out were fine but just off.
    Do you think this represents some residual test in my system from my cycle?
    I am 44 years old and will do 2 cycles this year. I was thinking about HRT @ 100 mg a week of cyp during my off cycle but if this level is good than maybe I should wait on that.
    Any thoughts???
    Thanks guys.
    If your total test was 740, I doubt that you will get TRT. If you used hcg as part of your pct, you may have skewed the results and you should test again.

TRT = free gear. So testing again is worth it in the long run, if you think that you did something in your pct to up your total test level. Without knowing your PCT protocol, I can't comment.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys, I have an appointment with the doc tomorrow. My FFH was .3 and my LH was .1 which are both low. I think my test may have been high because of residual test or HCG and clomid. I will do a new test after my next cycle in the fall. I would love to get a script for cyp!!! :-)
    thanks again

Thread Information