Tanker is offline Junior Member

When Is Low To Low

hey guys i have a ? at what test level does a doctor put you test for the rest of your life.i asked because last time i had mine checked my total test was 154 it was not by my regular doctor so the advice i got from the hrt clinic i will not take to heart.iam 28 but when i was 21 my test level was 220 so i guess it is droping as i get older and would like to know when the time has come for perm use of test.thanks for the help

AAJB is offline New Member
    I think that is gonna vary from doc. to doc. Some will want to keep trying to get your natural production going again, and some will just want to put you straight into lifetime HRT. It also depends on the patients age and the cause of the low test levels. 220 at 21 years old is low, I am 34 and I felt like crap big time when mine was at 200. I am on for lifetime by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AAJB
    I think that is gonna vary from doc. to doc. Some will want to keep trying to get your natural production going again, and some will just want to put you straight into lifetime HRT. It also depends on the patients age and the cause of the low test levels. 220 at 21 years old is low, I am 34 and I felt like crap big time when mine was at 200. I am on for lifetime by the way.

last time i had mine checked my total test was 154 my regular doc said this was ok and said no hrt was needed so i went to a hrt clinic
    what dose are you on and does it work good for you

AAJB is offline New Member
    Test cyp. 300mg per week, and it has worked great, not tired anymore, and sex drive is back to normal. My levels are in the upper range now 700-800.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Normal for a guy your age would be around 700-800. I functioned @ 212 once and only once when i was younger. That was was hell for me. It felt like my body was shutting down...Personally, mine right now are prob in the 1600 range but thats pure speculation. Next month is time for blood work and I will find out then...

right now iam on 400mg of test cyp a week through a hrt clinic problem is my sexdrive is not what i think it should be but could be from conversion to estrogen iam taking 10mg of nolva and proviron at 25mg a day what would be better to stay on gel or injection and for you guys on for life if you could please tell me how it has been for you

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not the total that counts but the free unbound test compared to your estrogen levels..

Astrozombie is offline New Member
    Aren't 300mg / 400mg doses close or at the steroid cycling range? Most of the HRT patients I know are at 200mg / week max. I know everyone is different, but I'm at 100mg / week and doing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrozombie
    Aren't 300mg / 400mg doses close or at the steroid cycling range? Most of the HRT patients I know are at 200mg / week max. I know everyone is different, but I'm at 100mg / week and doing just fine.

at 100mg a week do you know what your total test free test and estrogen levels was last check

Astrozombie is offline New Member
    I don't recall my estrogen levels, but they were in the normal range. The last time I tested I was around 650, and before I started HRT I tested in the 190-205 range.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    190-205 is low. But blue thunder is right. Its the Free Test that must be in the equation to make HRT an option.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    190-205 is low. But blue thunder is right. Its the Free Test that must be in the equation to make HRT an option.

MJ

not sure what it converts to but the doc said my free test was 15.9 with the highest being 50
    Last edited by Tanker; 05-23-2005 at 05:10 PM.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AAJB
    Test cyp. 300mg per week, and it has worked great, not tired anymore, and sex drive is back to normal. My levels are in the upper range now 700-800.

This is what I dont get. I was on TRT with a dose of a 400mg..seems huge for TRT. But get this...after being on for over 10 weeks the level it tested was 667ng/dl total T. This was 6 days after the shot...

You have people using 250mg and saying their T levels are 1500-2000 so wtf is going on here? Thanks everybody

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute
    This is what I dont get. I was on TRT with a dose of a 400mg..seems huge for TRT. But get this...after being on for over 10 weeks the level it tested was 667ng/dl total T. This was 6 days after the shot...

You have people using 250mg and saying their T levels are 1500-2000 so wtf is going on here? Thanks everybody
    my levels flutucate also after six days. if my blood which has been taken on day 3 after an injection it was in the 1500 or more range.
    so each person is diffrent. I have been on for almost 3 years. I had a trial time where I was been given 3 cc by a dr. (urologist not a clinic) and my levels woud be 125 to 250 and they should have been higher. Yet that's what my body was showing. I am on 1cc now every week and its e4d so I have been fine and in the 800 so far wheter close after a shot or 3 days after. But that 4 day on three trials it will drop to 200 or so not over 3 ever for the year we tried to figure out what was going on.

so each person reacts diffrently.

Thread Information