grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member

legalities of on line hrt?

Ok , I'm 35 years old and i work at a government installation as a firefighter. My cheif would jump at the chance to get rid of me cause i'm very outspoken about his wrong doings...anyway, i've recently went through an online source for hrt, and have recieved deca , and test, hcg but havent started anything because i'm afraid if i was tested , even though i have a script, the cheif(who rules the entire base) would somehow question its authenticity. Has anyone come across a problem such as this? Would a background check on a doctor help matters any? I've ever thought of talking to a laywer about such a situation, a what if...I dont mean to question the sponser here but i dont want to loose my job either.......any reply would be appreciated...

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Bro thats a tough one.I would think if you have a script for a medical condition,well not much he can do.Its a "medical cond." as long as it does not interfere with your ability to perform you job duties.
    Just lay low while your on your cycle,then when you get ripped (kick his a**)
    good luck

thanks for the reply, thats what i keep telling myself but like i said he kinda runs that whole base.. which is why i thought about talking to a lawyer first on a what if basis..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Legally prescribed medications. Be sure to disclose all the meds you are taking when/if you have to go pee in the bottle. I am also in a defense/govt type profession and I decided a while back to try to go 100% legal. I don't worry so much about being tested for AAS but more about being in posession, and in some situations I find myself in for months at a time, it can be difficult to hide.

To tell you the truth, I have not checked up on the Dr or the pharmacy that the sponsor uses... but if anyone has, they would be doing a great service to the members of this board as well as the sponsors, if they posted a testimonial to that effect.

Assuming the scrip rrom your clinic is bona fide, all a lawyer will tell you is "You are fine. Make payment arrangements with my receptionist on the way out."

thanks for the reply, and i do wish someone would investigate this further...i filed with my insurance just to see if they would cover the meds, which would make me feel a little better. havent heard anything back from them yet.

znak is offline Senior Member
    You have a legally prescribed medicine. You can fly with it, you can show your friends and you can take it to work and your chief can't do squat.

My insurance pays for my trt, so you should be getting some happy news soon yourself.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    They can't do anything to you for using doctor prescribed meds. I've got some issues going on with a shitty person who is trying to make trouble for me about my "use". I'm going for a blood test in a few days and going the legal route myself in order to cover my ass. This way I can juice all I want and remain within the boundries of the law. It's expensive but when the custody of my little ones is at stake it's never too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    They can't do anything to you for using doctor prescribed meds. I've got some issues going on with a shitty person who is trying to make trouble for me about my "use". I'm going for a blood test in a few days and going the legal route myself in order to cover my ass. This way I can juice all I want and remain within the boundries of the law. It's expensive but when the custody of my little ones is at stake it's never too expensive.
    I love my job and family, thats why i'm so paranoid i guess. thanks for the replies...

Bulldog743 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grvdigr1
    I love my job and family, thats why i'm so paranoid i guess. thanks for the replies...

Cant see how you could get in trouble---Most tests dont test for "TEST" its very expensive, but if they do, you have to tell them before you pee, have the Doc's name and the meds with you, they write them down and make sure its a legit prescription, which as long as he is a MD, it is legit...... tes levels can climb and fall almost daily, they would have to do many tests, to prove that you have elevated levels----And here again the prescription is legal, no worries....

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog743
    Cant see how you could get in trouble---Most tests dont test for "TEST" its very expensive, but if they do, you have to tell them before you pee, have the Doc's name and the meds with you, they write them down and make sure its a legit prescription, which as long as he is a MD, it is legit...... tes levels can climb and fall almost daily, they would have to do many tests, to prove that you have elevated levels----And here again the prescription is legal, no worries....
    I agree but since I work for the DOD, I see them waste thousands of dollars every day on Bullsh**. So spending money on a urine test wouldnt suprise me at all.

rookie1 is offline New Member
    With hrt-test replacement therapy, should one take estrogen blockers just in case?? No one wants to develop gyno if it can be avoided RIGHT?? Please reply looking for solid info, with so much crap being written it's hard to find the truth.. Thanks rookie1

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you are running in the 200-300mg range, you probably won't need them. If ypu are using more of a bodybuilder type dose, 500mg/week and higher, you MUST at least have them on hand, and it is a good idea to run a low dose just for the lipids support.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    You should be O.K. with the testing unless your Chief specially requests a test for Steroids . Most drug tests for employment do not cover anabolic steroids. They are looking for evidence of Cocaine, Amphetamines, Pot brownies, etc. It is a different test, and an additional expense, to test for hormone levels.

What started as a test to make sure the operators of heavy construction equipment and the pilots of commercial airliners weren't high as a kite on the job has become routine procedure for denying jobs to the guys who mop the floor.

(I'm sure the Founding Fathers, who gave us the right to be secure in our person and property, would be somewhat dismayed to know that in freedom's land you can no longer obtain gainful employment without submitting a vial of blood.)

(Just wait 'til they start genetic-predisposition screening for employees; "Sorry. We can't hire you. You have a higher than average chance of maybe possibly getting prostate cancer. Tough luck.")

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    I am one of those infamous "Security contractors" for the Us NAVY working for Boeing at NSAWK "Top Gun" in Fallon NV. I have to have a security clearence for my job and periodic backround checks. When I was put on HRT after an illness, I brought this up with my Sup, and they told me as long as I had a written scrip by a legit doc it would not be a problem at all, I am on Test Cypionate and Arimidex . I am a big guy naturally, but now on the stuff I have gotten leaner and a bit bigger and I was worried that if I hit the gym hard it would trigger an inquiry and subsequent drug test. I would think that it does not help that you are not in good with the boss, I am, and I do get away with being vocal about the Navys F up's since I was a Marine and also ARMY Airborne
    best of luck and I would try to talk with your legal and then just go ahead, you have a scrip.
    Teufelhunden
    Last edited by Teufelhunden; 10-17-2005 at 11:52 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunden
    I am one of those infamous "Security contractors" for the Us NAVY working for Boeing at NSAWK "Top Gun" in Fallon NV. I have to have a security clearence for my job and periodic backround checks. When I was put on HRT after an illness, I brought this up with my Sup, and they told me as long as I had a written scrip by a legit doc it would not be a problem at all, I am on Test Cypionate and Arimidex . I am a big guy naturally, but now on the stuff I have gotten leaner and a bit bigger and I was worried that if I hit the gym hard it would trigger an inquiry and subsequent drug test. I would think that it does not help that you are not in good with the boss, I am, and I do get away with being vocal about the Navys F up's since I was a Marine and also ARMY Airborne
    best of luck and I would try to talk with your legal and then just go ahead, you have a scrip.
    Teufelhunden
    Go get as big as you want. They can test you for steroid until the cows come home. If you have doctor prescribed gear you are in the clear.

Peroid.

ps- the chance that they will test you are about zero. You can however bring a review on your arse very easily by having pins at your work site. That will lead to an investigation (that will be messy and you will get cleared on eventually) 100% of the time. Experience speaking.

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    Exactly.. I just do not shoot at work lol.. who needs the hassle, rememebr the days when you could cross the border and shoot, and go home after a few beers

engfire is offline New Member
    As a Firefighter myself in Texas we are civil service and after my second round of HRT all the guys were giving me shit. And my honest response was I am not doing anything Illegal/ I have a script and I think their are Federal laws Called HIPPA which you can tell them to screw off if you are questioned by your Sup. As far as a drug test if they are going to give one have your ducks in a row on that. All you need is Docs name and the meds. You could even copy the Rx. if they get real shitty. A doc has to do the Rx. so you should be fine as long as you keep your cool and dont try and bench the firetruck..Enjoy your cycle...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Sound like you got it down.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:15 PM.

Thread Information