dale is offline Associate Member

looking for good/liberal endo's in orlando, fl

just looking for an experienced and friendly (liberal) endocrinologist in the orlando, fl. any suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW i have blue cross/shield insurance

kaorialfred is offline Member
    don't know if that is a hamper or what blue isn't known for being helpful

check your pm.

klaczak is offline New Member

liberal endocrinologist

hi, I just recently seen your post about a "liberal endocrinologist in orlando, fl" where you PMed the thread starter. I was wondering if you could give me a good, liberal one in orlando, florida or pittsburgh, pennsylvania..either or. thanks a lot.

actually the thread starter and I worked out and hung out and he turned out to be a cool person. I would but I have given out referals and my Dr. in Florida told me that's not the way to do business. I.E. Stop sending me people that are only after "steriod drugs or bodybuilding types wanting to screw with their blood work"
    So sorry but I don't and can't any more.

I will tell you this if you are in Orlando, FL and you stay for like 3 months or so You can see a Dr. there and he may be able to help you. But if you aren't there and just flying in then Oasis is your best route for help.

Why are you looking for a liberal endocrinologist any way, didn't know there are conservitive one?

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Although I can't give you one in Orlando, I have a great one in Tampa. Dr. Tim Mackey, at 813-287-5500. He is A4M certified in HRT and Age-Managment Medicine and is an athlete as well, he will understand your needs/goals as well as keep you in optimal health.

BTW he isn't some "fill out a med. history online and we will send you deca and test" doctor. Very one-on-one and extremely knowlegable on not just the human endocrine system, but on AAS as well.

u know I was going to put in one of my threads why not ask you ab for a referal because you work at a clinic. But you have chimed in on your own. Thank for your response.
    I miss Tampa too, grew up there. When I'm done on my tour of duty here in Co. I want to move back home to Fl.
    Can't say if I'm going to live in Orlando or Tampa, just as long as I get back and be close to my original Dr.

Good deal, I appreciate your help. Actually, I am currently in the process of opening a new HRT/Age-Managment clinic with Dr. Mackey here in Tampa. BTW, I've been in Tampa for 5 yrs (originally from Buffalo, and served in the Marines as a cold weather grunt) so you can see why I would choose a warm, tropical city!!! Give me a call when your back in town!

Thread Information