Thread: 6-oxo

Jun27 is offline New Member

6-oxo

I wanted to take 6-oxo by Ergo pharm to tryin give my body some boost in testosterone , instead of taking steroids . Mainly, do to the fact that I'm afraid off all the side effects. One of which being a bloated head. Is it the high water retention from steroids that makes your head swell or is it caused by a raise in testosterone levels ? In which case I wouldn't take anything...

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun27
    I wanted to take 6-oxo by Ergo pharm to tryin give my body some boost in testosterone, instead of taking steroids. Mainly, do to the fact that I'm afraid off all the side effects. One of which being a bloated head. Is it the high water retention from steroids that makes your head swell or is it caused by a raise in testosterone levels? In which case I wouldn't take anything...
    Bloat is caused from increased levels of estrogen. The testosterone converts to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme. An AI, such as letrozole or arimidex , will prevent the testosterone from converting to estrogen, avoiding 'bloat' almost entirely. Bloat has more negative effects than just making you look stupid. The area around the heart can be bloated from increased estrogen and cause a horrible negative load on your heart, giving you high blood pressure among other things.

Moral is to use an AI while on androgen.

Also, 6-OXO will not increase your natural testosterone enough to give you the results you're looking for. A regular tribulus regimen may help some people, but not to the same degree as androgens.

Thread Information