Joey2ness is offline Member

TrenBlOne induced hypOgOnaDism

Tren only cycle

hi i want to know if any member in this forum has purposely used trenbolone acetate for 4 weeks at 50mg every day just to get on HRT

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    ummm that would probably work but I wouldnt recommend it. Im actually interested to see if anyone has tried that though. Surely not.

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    Surely so.

I know several bros who've demolished their HTPA with massive amounts of androgens for 6 months or more to get on HRT.

Dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life, but it's happened... make no mistake.

If you knew the side-effects of low testosterone and how bad they actually are... you'd not touch that with a 10ft. pole, bro. Trust me on this one.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    Tren only cycle

hi i want to know if any member in this forum has purposely used trenbolone acetate for 4 weeks at 50mg every day just to get on HRT
    Incredibly bad idea. Why do you want to do this? Why tren?

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    I'm with you, bro. IDK why people want to damage their HTPA purposely. Going without healthy natty test levels is a nightmere... you'd be hard pressed to find a genuinely t deficient guy that says otherwise.

Tren is really hard on the HTPA. So is deca , right? Well... the idea of using tren to shutdown the axis for good is that you don't get the low libido while on tren as you do with deca (for most people, that is). BUT what people don't realize is you'll be living with muscle atrophy, low sex-drive/libido, slow increase in bodyfat, no energy, and ED after you come off the 'damage cycle' and are awaiting blood tests, pituitary MRI, etc. trying to get on HRT.

It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, frankly.

Thread Information