Thread: Hrt

trader40 is offline New Member

Hrt

Any legit HRT websites that anyone cares to share. I'm kicking and screaming my way to 40(in 21 days) and i'm not going quietly. Have found alot of HRT that offer deca . enan. and cyp. but don't know if they are legit.
    Oh how times have changed. Remember cyp. for 30 and couldn't give away Anavar .

Trader40

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Some Doc's specialize in HRT and they usually want you to have HGH in the mix. But my guess is 40 years old is a bit too soon. Your natural TEST levels should still be pretty good. Get it all checked out with your Doc first though because ya never know,

MJ

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro forget the websites they are expensive, go to your Dr. have your hormones checked. If they are low he will recommend you to an Endocrinologist who will take care of you. I'm 48 have low test/hgh/igf-1. Have a script for test, waiting on 1 for hgh.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I've never used over 500mg a week after 3 cycles and don't plan to for the next 2. Bro I had all those symptoms, I also have type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea. Now that everything is in control my energy is up. Since getting my c-pap machine I'm feeling very good, getting nice pumps too.

JohnnyB

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    Nandrolone is produced in the body at such small amounts that there is no need to take deca for HRT. Nandrolone can not replace low endogeneous testosterone .

Go see an endocrinologist, bro.

Thread Information