chbigboy is offline New Member

question on oasis rejuvenation institute

Has anybody ordered trt from these guys? I am going to get my blood work tommorow and just wanted some feedback on this place. Please let me know if you have info good or bad.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Lot's of people here have experience with them. Try searching the Steroids forum using Oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by chbigboy
    Has anybody ordered trt from these guys? I am going to get my blood work tommorow and just wanted some feedback on this place. Please let me know if you have info good or bad.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Excellent place. Very knowledgable people. Good service and they give you all the paperwork you need to get your insurance to cover it.

system admin is offline Owner
    You are in fantastic hands.

Bc

tempbrit is offline Member
    Unfortunately, I cannot agree with what others have posted above. I will not go into details, but the consultant that assisted me lacked critical information, was downright untruthful, and the whole experience was completely unethical.

I have communicated this experience to Oasis and they are trying to rectify the simply appauling service that I have received.

I will update when this mess is resolved.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    tempbrit: I would like to know more info when you do get it I have dealt with them and have been happy, they have always given me stright answers.. of course they are not always what others my recommend here but each person has their own opinion on things when it comes to AAS..

I hate to hear you had a problem.. I hope they get it resolved and again I would like to hear what it is because if they are messing around or giving false info it would not be a company I would deal with.

Thanks!!

Oldman

kswat is offline Junior Member
    Have used them, am currently using them, and am very happy thus far. The above comment is the only negative that I have ever heard.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I have been happy with Oasis overall. After all, it's hard to be pissed about getting legal steroids dropped off right at your doorstep!

However, I have gotten some pretty bad advice(in my opinion) on PCT from my rep. at Oasis. He told me I should start HCG at the same time I started Clomid therapy in my PCT just one week after my last Test-E. injection. I asked him why and he said "that is the way you are supposed to do it". Everything I have ever read here says to do the HCG at the end of your cycle BEFORE you start PCT, NEVER DURING PCT. Also the PCT (Clomid therapy) should not be started for 14 days (some say slightly longer) after the last Test-E. injection.
    The moral of this story is to do your own research here first. That way if you do get some bad advice you can spot it. Then if you're still in doubt you can P.M. a mod or post a question about it to find out what you should do.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    tempbrit: I would like to know more info when you do get it I have dealt with them and have been happy, they have always given me stright answers.. of course they are not always what others my recommend here but each person has their own opinion on things when it comes to AAS..

I hate to hear you had a problem.. I hope they get it resolved and again I would like to hear what it is because if they are messing around or giving false info it would not be a company I would deal with.

Thanks!!

Oldman
    Rather than trashing Oasis publicly, I would prefer to discuss in private. If you have questions, please send me a PM. I can not state that my experience is the norm and would hate to damage their reputation based on one bad experience. I should also state that I think I am giving Oasis a fair chance at resolving the problem. Apparantly, I was working with a new consultant and he had made promises and committments and issued advice and information that simply was false, inaccurate, and unethical.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Rather than trashing Oasis publicly, I would prefer to discuss in private. If you have questions, please send me a PM. I can not state that my experience is the norm and would hate to damage their reputation based on one bad experience. I should also state that I think I am giving Oasis a fair chance at resolving the problem. Apparantly, I was working with a new consultant and he had made promises and committments and issued advice and information that simply was false, inaccurate, and unethical.

Cheers.
    I suspect I had the same consultant. I am sending you a P.M. as I don't want to embarrass him publicly.

I spoke with the manager from Oasis today and worked through all of the issues that I had problems or concerns. I think I got a consultant who was simply not being completely honest with me and from my end looked completely shady.

After my discussions with the manager and Jackie from Customer Service, I would definately use Oasis again.

Regards.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    don't mean to jack the thread but did u guys go through insurance, if not what were the prices and dosages?

I am glad things got worked out. I think I got fair information from my rep but of course I also did tons of research on my own. I will continue to use Oasis either way unless there was a blatant lie of some sort.. when you mentioned that they gave you wrong information about HCG /PCT I am not sure what info was given but what one person/doctors/users idea of proper use on this may differ from another but again maybe you got flat out mis-information.

I am not wanting to call anyone out on this but if there is information that should be known I think it is only fair that it be posted OR even PM'd.. why do I say this? well if you got wrong information maybe others did also and someone might have a ill effect by keeping something to yourself. I guess my point is this. If you know your car will catch on fire if you drive over 50mph you have the obligation to warn others of the issue and not say "oh I don't want to make an issue out of it". now with that said if it is just a disagreement between Your idea and Their idea on using HCG than leave it along as it is not going to do much to hurt you unless they said inject all 10,000IU's in one day

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am glad things got worked out. I think I got fair information from my rep but of course I also did tons of research on my own. I will continue to use Oasis either way unless there was a blatant lie of some sort.. when you mentioned that they gave you wrong information about HCG /PCT I am not sure what info was given but what one person/doctors/users idea of proper use on this may differ from another but again maybe you got flat out mis-information.

I am not wanting to call anyone out on this but if there is information that should be known I think it is only fair that it be posted OR even PM'd.. why do I say this? well if you got wrong information maybe others did also and someone might have a ill effect by keeping something to yourself. I guess my point is this. If you know your car will catch on fire if you drive over 50mph you have the obligation to warn others of the issue and not say "oh I don't want to make an issue out of it". now with that said if it is just a disagreement between Your idea and Their idea on using HCG than leave it along as it is not going to do much to hurt you unless they said inject all 10,000IU's in one day

Oldman
    The reference to wrong info. on PCT came from me. I gave the specifics on that in my post. It wasn't a severe mistake and it probably wouldn't have hurt my recouperation time at all so I never brought it up before untill I saw this thread. I am happy with Oasis and will continue to use them.

I talked to them today, had other questions and I am still happy with the service and the advice.. They may not be for everyone but I will use them as long as I can.

Oldman

I spoke with the Manager about my experience and he assured me that he would personally speak with the Consultant to rectify the situation. I think it is only fair that he get a second chance and so I will not publicly post his name. If you are particularly concerned, I would be happy to discuss via PM.

Regards

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Good question. I would like to know this also.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    don't mean to jack the thread but did u guys go through insurance, if not what were the prices and dosages?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything like this available in Canada

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    One more thing, do they provide assistance on where/how to inject or do you have to have a doctor do it for you?

Yes they will help you out on everything. I was suprised that my rep spent hours (yes hours) on the phone with me making sure I understood it all. I call him once a week just to give him updates and he never makes me feel rushed or like I am being a pain.

If you want his name PM and I think you will be happy with him.

Oldman

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I am currently using them And I am happy with the info and advice of thier staff.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I cut out the middle man and used a Dr. that used the pharmacy where most of the stuff Oasis sells comes from.
    Used my insurance also for meds.
    I would like to use Oasis just to see what the experience would be like.

I have heard so much crap from HRT clinics. Especially being from Florida. There are so many there its unbeliveable. If anything I would take stock in Signature pharmacy if they had it. BTW I liked the staff at Sign the ladies were cool, and the guys were very professional. Of course we had some insurance issues to work thru, but once we had all the right codes things went smoothly.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I too am curious what avenue one would use to get insurance to pay for it. I have good health ins, but they seem to question ordinary claims at times.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I too am curious what avenue one would use to get insurance to pay for it. I have good health ins, but they seem to question ordinary claims at times.
    if they question ordinary claims then you don't have good health insurance.

Look if its medically needed then they don't dispute it. I mean HRT/TRT isn't new anymore. Insurance company are aware of it. There isn't an avenue at all your Dr. if it is a primary care or anyone listed in your plan you shouldn't have a problem reciving the care that you need. U do blood work and you have that and your Dr. writitng a script and answering any questions the insurance company may have. Not you, him or her who is providing you with medical care.

IMO too many times people look at places like Oasis or other HRT clinics when if they ask around with in their insurance plan there are Dr. praticing the same anti-aging, AHD, or test therapy.

I saw an HRT dr. outside of my plan and for office visits I paid a little higher instead of 10 I paid 15. As long as all blood work was done with Quest wich my plan had Quest listed as there primary lab then my test were all taken care of. As long as I use the mail order pharmacy I got all my drugs covered. When I had a script for winny and deca it was compunded drugs so they couldn't fill the script so they had to cover it 100%

that's good insurance.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have Aetna insurance, it's furnished by my employer so I don't have lots of choices. They have paid all of my claims, but have requested additional information most of the time. I'm going to check and see if they cover HRT or not, thanks for the info.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Does anyone know if such a clinic exists within Australia?

In ordre to be a patient,do you actualy nee to have insufficient testosteron levels or do they kind of... miscalculate to let you in?

Thread Information