Milky87 is offline Member

Increasing skeletal height

Gday fellow Bros

SWIM is wondering in anyone knows the correct dosing protocol for oxandrolone in the treatment of short stature. From reading my copy of MIMS, i know that the dose required for someone of my mass is 7.5mg per day and that treatment is normally for 12 months. Can anyone see some major problems arising from this dose over such a long time frame?

I have also read that treatment with an aromatase inhibitor such as letrozole can decrease estrogen to slowen bone maturation and let endogeneous (or exogeneous testosterone do its thing). Can anyone ad anything to this?

cheers
    Last edited by Milky87; 12-03-2005 at 04:02 AM.

Kroms_laugh is offline New Member
    There are factors other than the endocrine system that attribute to the fusion of growth plates, etc. Just using an AI will not be enough to effectively 'slow' that process.

Using something as strong as letrozole when there are not significant levels of androgens present can cause all sorts of other problems. Let me just say that letro is stronger than it's given credit.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your best bet is to go to your doctor and get an xray to see if your growth plates have fused and if they havent proceed with GH therapy.

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    i am 17 and i am farely certain my plates havent fused but i was planning on getting an xray, do you think if i am trying to gain a lil height that this would be right for me?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Let me advise you that even with GH the most you can get with treatment is 2-3 inch average some cae 4.

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    2-3 inches would be perfect...

Thread Information