Spyke is offline Associate Member

If you have used Oasis

If you have gone through Oasis for test injections, what is the cost monthly or for 6 months?

Also do you have a real good rep who really knows his stuff? If so would you give me their name?

PM me if you dont want to actually post this in public.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    How Old Are You?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Just call them - I have spoken to several and they are all good. Prices vary, but I find them excellent to work with.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Pricing is flexible to a degree, especially with repeat customers and larger orders. I like to order at least 6 months at a time. Their reps are more knowledgeable than the average General Practitioner, and at least mine has his ear to the ground and is always trying to learn new stuff. The fact is, though, that you are kind of on your own and you must take a bit more responsibility with your HRT than you might with other medical thingies. Know what YOU are doing... don't just rely on someone who, frankly, you have never met and probably will never meet face to face. Remember, even endocrinologists often are a generation behind cutting edge research and practices in the application of AAS. Your rep should be expected to work WITH you, not wave a magic wand over his crystal ball and see exactly what you really and truly need to do.

I have ordered three times from Oasis and will soon be placing a 4th order when I get a little more solvent. It is NOT cheap... it is possible to get "gear" for 1/4 of the best price from a clinic, but often, lately, black market prices are narrowing the gap with clinic prescribed meds, especially for those not well connected, who are low down in the chain. The cost difference is easy for me to shrug off when I look at the label with my name on it, a doctor's name, and stuff like that. I am legit. I am legal. I love it. NOBODY CAN TAKE MY STUFF FROM ME AND PUT ME IN JAIL OR FIRE ME FROM A JOB OR PULL MY PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OOps I got a little exhuberant there... anyway I highly recommend them. They do right by me.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Pricing is flexible to a degree, especially with repeat customers and larger orders. I like to order at least 6 months at a time. Their reps are more knowledgeable than the average General Practitioner, and at least mine has his ear to the ground and is always trying to learn new stuff. The fact is, though, that you are kind of on your own and you must take a bit more responsibility with your HRT than you might with other medical thingies. Know what YOU are doing... don't just rely on someone who, frankly, you have never met and probably will never meet face to face. Remember, even endocrinologists often are a generation behind cutting edge research and practices in the application of AAS. Your rep should be expected to work WITH you, not wave a magic wand over his crystal ball and see exactly what you really and truly need to do.

I have ordered three times from Oasis and will soon be placing a 4th order when I get a little more solvent. It is NOT cheap... it is possible to get "gear" for 1/4 of the best price from a clinic, but often, lately, black market prices are narrowing the gap with clinic prescribed meds, especially for those not well connected, who are low down in the chain. The cost difference is easy for me to shrug off when I look at the label with my name on it, a doctor's name, and stuff like that. I am legit. I am legal. I love it. NOBODY CAN TAKE MY STUFF FROM ME AND PUT ME IN JAIL OR FIRE ME FROM A JOB OR PULL MY PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OOps I got a little exhuberant there... anyway I highly recommend them. They do right by me.

-The Baron-
    Well put and good to see you. Where have you been?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Right on Baron!

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Well put and good to see you. Where have you been?
    Here and there... everything was a bit mixed up there for a while and I did not have easy access to puter and internet. When I was on, I had to deal with other more pressing issues. Things are starting to normalize for me now. Hopefully I will be able to check in more often.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    Been using them for over a year and REALLY happy with everything I have gotten and their service!

Damn me, but there are a lot of nawlins folks on this board!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    Where yat? How's your mom and them..? ;-)

Makin' groceries, baby. LOL

Sorry folks... a little chocolate city vernacular.

Thread Information