Kroms_laugh is offline New Member

Exclamation READ... seriously... for your sake.

HRT IS NOT 'cycled'. There's no such thing as coming off of HRT and doing 'PCT' unless it is for fertility reasons, or the patient's doctor has ruled that HRT is not necessary and the individual can lead a normal life without the exogeneous testosterone .

Nandrolone (Deca ) IS NOT a part of legit AACE protocol. Nandrolone is produced in such little amounts naturally in the body that having a 'nandrolone' deficiency would be nearly impossible. Nandrolone is given to people who cannot hold a healthy body weight and are emaciated. In no world will nandrolone sufficiently REPLACE low testosterone levels (because it's NOT testosterone).

The aim of HRT (hormone REPLACEMENT therapy) is to administer exogeneous testosterone at levels that will get the patient in the upper quartile of 'normal' ranges. NOT to jack test levels up to supraphysiological. Bro's, which I'm sure have good intentions, are pouring into the HRT section and handing out 'cycling' advice to HRT patients. That is dangerous. If you are not familiar with HRT... don't take a 'stab in the dark' and offer up BAD advice... just don't respond if you don't know.

HRT patients are not looking for 'gains'. They are looking to get their life back... to have normal sexual function, and get the confidence and health back that was robbed from them by a malfunctioning endocrine system.

I'm a n00b here and I hate to sound 'preachy', but some of the advice I've seen given to HRT patients here is ridiculous. The aim should be to learn, inform, and guide people in the right direction for hormone replacement.

To the HRT patients... just like obtaining knowledge of AAS through research, you can find the answers to almost all of your questions at any number of HRT forums out there with stickies and FAQs. If the data is hard to understand... send me a PM or Headdoc at meso a PM (that guy is a genious, btw). Here are the forums I did my research on...

EDIT: If this offends anyone, I apologize. My passion for this subject is with reason; I suffered greatly from symptoms my endocrinologist said were "the worst symptoms [he's] ever heard of from testosterone deficiency". I wouldn't want to see a good bro suffer in likeness because he took bad advice.
    Last edited by Kroms_laugh; 12-24-2005 at 03:41 PM.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroms_laugh
    HRT IS NOT 'cycled'. There's no such thing as coming off of HRT and doing 'PCT' unless it is for fertility reasons, or the patient's doctor has ruled that HRT is not necessary and the individual can lead a normal life without the exogeneous testosterone .

Nandrolone (Deca ) IS NOT a part of legit AACE protocol. Nandrolone is produced in such little amounts naturally in the body that having a 'nandrolone' deficiency would be nearly impossible. Nandrolone is given to people who cannot hold a healthy body weight and are emaciated. In no world will nandrolone sufficiently REPLACE low testosterone levels (because it's NOT testosterone).

The aim of HRT (hormone REPLACEMENT therapy) is to administer exogeneous testosterone at levels that will get the patient in the upper quartile of 'normal' ranges. NOT to jack test levels up to supraphysiological. Bro's, which I'm sure have good intentions, are pouring into the HRT section and handing out 'cycling' advice to HRT patients. That is dangerous. If you are not familiar with HRT... don't take a 'stab in the dark' and offer up BAD advice... just don't respond if you don't know.

HRT patients are not looking for 'gains'. They are looking to get their life back... to have normal sexual function, and get the confidence and health back that was robbed from them by a malfunctioning endocrine system.

I'm a n00b here and I hate to sound 'preachy', but some of the advice I've seen given to HRT patients here is ridiculous. The aim should be to learn, inform, and guide people in the right direction for hormone replacement.

To the HRT patients... just like obtaining knowledge of AAS through research, you can find the answers to almost all of your questions at any number of HRT forums out there with stickies and FAQs. If the data is hard to understand... send me a PM or Headdoc at meso a PM (that guy is a genious, btw). Here are the forums I did my research on...

EDIT: If this offends anyone, I apologize. My passion for this subject is with reason; I suffered greatly from symptoms my endocrinologist said were "the worst symptoms [he's] ever heard of from testosterone deficiency". I wouldn't want to see a good bro suffer in likeness because he took bad advice.

Are you trying to get your post count up here or what?

I belive every time I have read a post of yours its been to correct something and give info out about what you have obtained from another site. Your first hand experience counts more than what you get from other sites. BTW don't start sending people to other sites to get info.That's great there are sites out there but too much information form diffrent souces tends to be skewed over time. The Mods here RB, JB,even Pin,Rodge give out great advice on this forum and at your age, and experince as you have stated your a noob and while I apprciate your concern its kinda annoying me to see you parrot off here alot. This may have helped some people on here. So maybe you are needed. I am stating my opinion of how you haven't helped me at all. You just have repeated stuff that's already known, or what should be or is in the Educational fourms or a sticky.

Fair enough. I can assure you post count is the least of my concerns. I too am annoyed by noobs that regurgitate the same stuff over and over. But more annoying to me than that, is self-proclaimed 'vets' that hand out bad advice that has the potential to harm the patient.

If I see a post that's wrong... I'm going to correct it... noob or not. Because people are retarded enough to take advice for face value without consulting a physician or at least researching the information themselves. That can be dangerous. Example, at bodybuilding.com a noob came into the steroids forum and asked if 700mg of dbol was safe and effective. Someone jokingly replied "I don't see why people don't round off to a whole gram." Needless to say, later that day I got a PM from the noob saying that he 'only took 300mg' because he didn't have enough for anymore and that he was ordering more so he could take 700mg daily. I bumped the thread and replied with the correct answer to his question and advised him to go to the hospital. I have not heard back from him, but chances are, he hurt himself badly.

This is the kind of misinformation that should be prevented. But if you're implying that I should be quiet and not correct someones post because I'm a noob here, that I can't do. And why would we not want our members to read ALL of the information out there on HRT??!! That's like ignoring government studies on cigarettes and reading only publication by the tobacco industry. I guess if you want to promote ignorance... that's your problem and I won't join in on that fun. The fact that you don't want members reading all of the facts on HRT before dedicating themselves to the treatment is the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

I hope you see my intentions as noble. I replied in so many threads because there were threads with 120 views and 0 responses. And there were people telling HRT patients to take deca in protocol. Now, I know the board is sponsered by a subscription service that promotes the use of nandrolone in protocol, and if the mods don't want someone going against the motives of the investors of this board... then I'll be on my way.

EDIT: I should also add that just because you buy perscription steroids from a company that provides 'hormone replacement therapy' doesn't mean you're on real HRT. If you're on nandrolone (deca), cycle your compounds, don't get regular blood tests, and are not under medical supervision... sorry to tell you, but you're not on HRT. With that said... I know plenty of smart bros that take testosterone and do their own blood tests and have great success self-medicating themselves... but that will never replace doctor scribed HRT.

And what does age have to do with being 'n00b'? Are there not 55 year old men that know nothing about HRT?
    Last edited by Kroms_laugh; 12-26-2005 at 01:00 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Kroms_laugh is correct. I see too many "cycle" related posts in this forum. And deca is not part of any HRT protocol I have every heard of. That's fine if you want to cycle and engage in extramedical activties, but discuss it in the proper forum: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good post, I see no reason to trash him and say he is trying to get his postcount up. He's just lookin out.

Thought I was alone in the fighting hole with no ammo for a second.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Oasis, who advertises on here and offers HRT also offers DECA , winny and a few others that a proper HRT program would never include so that is why people are asking about it in this forum. So maybe you should email the source of the problem and just inform the people instead of going off on a tangent about what they are doing is wrong calling them retarded, noob etc. If you want to complain Oasis has a phone number and they have plenty of banners for you to find it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    Oasis, who advertises on here and offers HRT also offers DECA, winny and a few others that a proper HRT program would never include so that is why people are asking about it in this forum. So maybe you should email the source of the problem and just inform the people instead of going off on a tangent about what they are doing is wrong calling them retarded, noob etc. If you want to complain Oasis has a phone number and they have plenty of banners for you to find it on.
    I'm sure there are. I'm not a moderator or an administrator, so I won't meddle in the affairs of dragons. And I'm not calling any member retarded to 'noob'. I was refering to myself as 'new' to this forum, and I was saying that there are retarded people who will take advice over the internet for face value... I never said the members here were retarded.

As for the questions about misc. AAS, those should be directed to the regular AAS forum. None of those have a place in HRT, as you stated.

This really isn't that touchy of a subject, not sure why two ppl are getting all upset. Maybe they had a HRT mishap and can't get it up? hmm.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    yawwnn, time to unsubscribe.
    K_L good looking out for people.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Good post, I see no reason to trash him and say he is trying to get his postcount up. He's just lookin out.
    Good info from Kroms and I second IBdmfkr.

PS I don't care about any count unless it's a blood test.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Good post Kroms...thanks. Ignore those who throw fecal matter around and continue to do what you have been....

solid snake is offline Junior Member

man if somebody didnt write this soon i was going too

thanks alot its about time somone told HRT how it realy is
    especialy the part where DECA!! has nothing to do with
    HRT!!

once again great post bro its nice to see someone who gives a
    s##t about the genuine rokies out there.

drkinsey is offline New Member

With respect to Deca, I must disagree. I am on HRT, and Deca is part of the protocol I follow. In addition to osteoporosis, I lost a significant amount of lean body mass (58 pounds) when my first endo decided to put me on a tiny amount of Androgel (2.5 g) and I ended up in a deprived androgen state for 90 days. In addition to losing 58 pounds of muscle, I GAINED 32 pounds of fat. The endo said that it was not possible to lose muscle and gain fat while on testosterone. His comment that "bodybuilders don't take steroids to gain fat" was totally inappropriate and demeaning. I spent 90 days in a state of hell: bone pain, hot flashes, dementia symptoms, severe depression, and depersonalization / derealization (an altered state of consciousness where time is distorted and the person feels that he is sitting in a movie theatre observer himself perform on stage). At the end of 90 days, my free T was close to ZERO.

I understand where you are coming from. What kind of severe symptoms did you have?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    drkinsey, welcome....
    In the HRT forum, we are usually more helpful to each other and your conditions are of utmost importance. We would appreciate to learn more of your experiences and share some of ours. Please check out some of the other threads and feel free to start your own as well.
    I do think Kroms was on the up and up and can appreciate his concerns.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member

READ... seriously... for your sake.

It is not my intention to flame anyone, in this forum or on this site (not sure if that’s the right vernacular to use but I’ve seen the word flame used often on the net). Please excuse an old guy if I got it wrong. But my comment on this subject is one of simple semantics and not to start another argument or tell anyone they’re wrong. Therefore I’m not going to name any names. It just struck me that most of the rhetoric might just be involved in a misinterpretation of what this particular forum was meant to include or not to include, which is not be up to me to say either but most likely the responsibility of the moderators or originator of the forum. As you can see in the title of the forum, it is supposed to be about; Hormone Replacement Therapy, Longevity, Wellness, Anti-Aging, Alternative Medicine. HRT is one of five subjects in the title. I suppose “Longevity” may be related to HRT or maybe not; or “Wellness”, now that could cover a myriad of medicines/drugs, probably the entire PDR. “Longevity” could also include a lot of territory and Alternative Medicine could cover the whole gamut of medicines, both Rx and non Rx. Perhaps someone mistakenly thought that since Deca was not testosterone which technically is just partly true, (its actually it’s a progestin derived from either 19-nortestosterone or progesterone, a female hormone, another subject that probably belongs in a different forum), and that it didn’t belong in this forum. However as one can see, this forum has those other four subjects that by not so small a stretch might well be related to Deca, or even Aspirin, or Penicillin if one would think it to be relevant. Not sufficient though to argue about or get mad at anyone. Speaking for myself I’m not here to argue any point, just to find answers, advice or perhaps offer some of my "limited" knowledge. Cheers everyone! Be nice or someone might think you’re suffering from Roid Rage. LOL

animator is offline Junior Member
    I think the original post was valid.

I started on HRT about 1 month ago. The dramatic difference in my life was completely unexpected.

I am tagging my chubby wife 2 or 3x a day, and she is making me breakfast again.

I feel better, gained 10 pounds in muscle but have some body fat issues (about 16% now).

Working on the diet and cardio (in addition to the weight training). I love going to the gym again, and seeing my progress is awesome.

I am on Test C 100/wk and HGH 1IU/day on a 6/1 schedule. It's tempting to up the test to 200 mg week, but I feel great so I'll hold off.

My insurance pays for the Test, and I buy the HGH and vitamins.
    IF your in South Florida, I can direct you to a great doc.

Rock on.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Origional poster is an parrot. Think for yourself. You are just getting started,
    wait for a while and it will get boring. You will get feeling better in shape and
    your goals just might change. I know many here who's did.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    i'm going to have to respectfully disagreee with crom. the fact is different people have different goals. this obviously means they're going to use different means. while deca may not be true HRT, it will certainly help a lot of older athletes with a lot of nagging injuries. this certainly makes it useful to me. the doctors say you shouldn't add a cycle to your HRT. these same doctors say NOBODY should cycle roids EVER. this is obviously not the choice of the majority of people on this board. many have made a choice to take certain risks with their health (usually equivalent to the risks of smoking or eating at Mcdonalds) in order to achieve extraordinary goals. just because these are not your goals/issues/problems doesn't give you the right to $hit on everyone elses values and choices.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    I agree

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Thought I was alone in the fighting hole with no ammo for a second.
    no way dude..the mods and vets here are good bros along with a LOT of the other participating members, so a valid post for the best interest of the members will be respected..i dont visit that part of our forum just because of the fact that im young and know very little about the hrt/trt topic SEE my avatar im only 13 but i use deca in my 13 month cycles props to you for taking the time to write that out

hahahah you're a little fellow.. I was smaller though

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahah you're a little fellow.. I was smaller though
    who? the deca only first timer in my avatar? poor guy..when i started i was honestly smaller than him..maybe not smaller just less defined i WILL post a picture up of myself a few years ago and of myself now

hahah who's the player in the avatar? what a pimp.. deca all by itself eh?! bahaha

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    I like the "wife beater" shirt he is wearing! No doubt he wears it to show off the "guns".

vermin is offline Member
    The fact that HRT generally does not cycle has been posted on this forum many times and while maybe it needs to be reminded from time to time I am not sure what started this particular rant.

As to Oasis, if the poster has any specific experiences I am sure that we all would like to hear them. As an Oasis HRT patient, if I ask about Deca I am told that it is not for me, it is not for HRT, it is for folks with chronic joint issues (a use as was mentioned above). Oasis has also never suggested anything regarding cycling to me.

On the other hand, the poster indicates that he is in Florida and that he can suggest a Dr...kinda makes you think what his real motivations may be, eh? The folks at Oasis have been good to me, are in good standing with A4M, and this to me just seems like a dirty shot at them.

Oh, and about the kid and the dbol - if true and he went to a gram dose he is a tool and the world would be better off with out him. There is only one punishment for stupidity, and the universe carries out the sentence inevitably, invariably, and without mercy.

animator is offline Junior Member
    Vermin....
    I think your too suspicious. If your refering to my post about the doc, it was only meant as a suggestion. My doc, (an MD) provided a great service to me, and like anyone else who has a great dentist or a great knee doc or a great mechanic, I am happy to refer people to him.

What could be the "real motivations eh" ?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    This entire thread has twisted it's self into a fart in the wind.

Thread Information