blackh2 is offline Associate Member

probation!!!! and online hrt??????

ok i am on probation for juice, allthough i am allready on a test replacement with my endo. i was wondering how legit the online hrt doc's are???? can i throw in some of there stuff as well , even though im on probation???? like some winnie or some a-50's. im on felony probation but only have to send a letter in each month to the state where i was charged... anyone know what i can do ????

if you 20 people take the time to read the thread can you at least leave a reply,

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think no one answers because you are asking a very specific legal question and no one can answer this. If you want opinions I will give mine and I think that you are crazy to be on a felony probation and doing Any steroids why take any chances?

Oldman

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    uh...didn't we already beat this topic up enough in another thread?...

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    What the hell[IMG]scratch[/IMG]

i donno

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    First off have u asked your prob. officer ? start there and if its ok as long as you have a script or if not like u said your just mailing in your monthly paper work so i do'nt see how the can catch u i would just ask and the should have told you in court as part of your prob.

i originally started this thread in here but had no advice, so i am quite aware of the other thread in the other form. this was a simple question yes im on probation, yes i have a script for test through my endo crinologist. he says take 200 mg a week and i did that long enough to get on his good side so now ill take 600 to 800 a week then taper off when i go in for blood work. all i wanted know if you guys thought oasis would be a place to use since there so professional and do all the blood work for other stuff like some var or anadrol .

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    ask your p.o.

Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    i originally started this thread in here but had no advice, so i am quite aware of the other thread in the other form. this was a simple question yes im on probation, yes i have a script for test through my endo crinologist. he says take 200 mg a week and i did that long enough to get on his good side so now ill take 600 to 800 a week then taper off when i go in for blood work. all i wanted know if you guys thought oasis would be a place to use since there so professional and do all the blood work for other stuff like some var or anadrol.
    my simple enough answer is no...stay on only the dose you already have a script for from your endo...as you are probablly aware you can be tested at any time, probablly with or without reason which wont give you enough time to taper down...so just take only the test you have a VALID prescription for and leave the rest alone until your prob is over...just my .02

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you have a perscription it doesn't matter if you test positive. What problem are you worried about?

Thread Information