ojibwe is offline Junior Member

How to score low on test levels??

I am taking 300mg of nandrolone decanoate and 100mg of test cyp,once a week,+ 100mg of test prop EOD also I have been taking 20mg of tamoxifen I also took letro for about 2 weeks I quit the letro yesterday .I have heard that your test levels are rock bottom low right after a cycle.I am going to have to take some blood work this month and I know My test level will be check.How or what can I do so that my test levels are really low?I am normally low on test below 300 out of a 285-1200 I just don't want the test from the cycle to show up on my blood work.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Your test levels will be lowest 18 days after your last Test Cyp shot so that will be the best time to get tested.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    not really related to this thread but i had my test checked when i was 18 and it was 650 is that high?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    250-900 ng/dL is normal range I believe. So 600 is average for an 18 yr old. Mine was 167 last time I checked, So I got on another cycle

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    Some of us are on for life, why would you go out of your way to totally screw up your hormone profile and risk damaging your system, then end up HRT for life?
    Not really an HRT topic.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    any thoughts on how low your levels are after an enanthate cycle? or when to get them checked to find out the lowest amount of test in your body? j/c.

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunden
    Some of us are on for life, why would you go out of your way to totally screw up your hormone profile and risk damaging your system, then end up HRT for life?
    Not really an HRT topic.
    If you do not plan on not cycling for the rest of your life then I could see where you would not want to be on HRT, but if you make that choice I don't see how you consider that going out of your way to be on HRT. If you go on and off of hard cycles for years then more than likely you will end up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunden
    Not really an HRT topic.
    ===How can this not be an HRT topic when I am an hrt patient??????????? You need to loook on your hrt as a blessing and not a curse, then maybe you will have a happier outlook on life.
    I do believe i said that i normally tested low on test below 300 of a 285-1200 range so how am I screwing up my hormone profile and damageing my system,perhaps you are sayimg that i am damaging my hormonal sysytem by taking this cycle i am on.So i am guessing you are an htr doctor .please give me more of your professinonal wisdom on this subject because I am sure that me and the rest of the roid ragers here have not heard enough about how steriods riun a persons body
    Last edited by ojibwe; 12-30-2005 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If you do not plan on not cycling for the rest of your life then I could see where you would not want to be on HRT, but if you make that choice I don't see how you consider that going out of your way to be on HRT. If you go on and off of hard cycles for years then more than likely you will end up like this.
    I have been on HRT for two years now so whats the harm if i want to do a cycle every now and then?This is my first cycle

I will documant everything so that i can post when I am through,then maybe somone else cas profit from what i find out

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    I never said it was not a blessing, I am feeling better than ever, but you do NOT cycle HRT.. you just sounded like you were trolling docs to get Test. IF you need it he will put you on it. Second of all I never called anyone a roid rager, and also never said anything that they were bad, but if you go out if your way to "HRT" and score lower, you are just trolling your doc. And if you have a Doc that even mentions cycling he is a moron and I would run to another, but he sounds easy to get test from. A family friend is my HRT Doc and uncle is an Endo, so I have access to all the info I need. I think that steroids are a godsend, and got my life back.

nuff said Teuf, good explanation.

19 days==395

30 days==118

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    nuff said Teuf, good explanation.
    I agree, im 31 , first cycle at 30, test turned my life around, things are good now.

clb1 is offline New Member
    check on testosterone .net a long time ago ther was an article on there about how to tinker with your test levels. I believe it was titled Your Dr Your Dealer

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I love this thread wait until you have to live with freakin needles the rest of your life, and constant bloat.
    What about when you are older and you can't really push weight like you once could? The test has your HDL/LDL screwed up. Your old and you still got to stick a needle in your ass just to feel normal. I can't belive their is even a suggestion as to how. Plus someone wrote and article on it. Many times on this forum the vets, and long time members are always chastising young kids for trying to get on gear. Any type of gear, young or old may be your demise. U don't know the full ramifications because each person is diffrent. While I do like gear and as such would love to run a real "steriod cycle" I would love to go back to normal. Yet the the thought of never being normal again would bother me.

Now granted their are medical conditons that warrant treatment. But this thread is about how to manipulate your levels so you can get on trt.

any of you have a life insurance policy?
    Guess what if you are worried about not being covered
    you may not be. Lots of guys have stated that they don't want the known fact that they use gear to be on their permant medical record. ?
    Why because that sht stay with you the rest of your life.
    It will effect you if you change medical insurance and it will also affect your life insurance policy should you need to up your coverage. (kids, divorce)

Before you guys go out and screwing with your levels just so you can get a Dr. to prescibe you what you think is missing in your life.

Rethink where you want to be in your 60,70,80, screwing with your levels just to get a script.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I love this thread wait until you have to live with freakin needles the rest of your life, and constant bloat.
    What about when you are older and you can't really push weight like you once could? The test has your HDL/LDL screwed up. Your old and you still got to stick a needle in your ass just to feel normal. I can't belive their is even a suggestion as to how. Plus someone wrote and article on it. Many times on this forum the vets, and long time members are always chastising young kids for trying to get on gear. Any type of gear, young or old may be your demise. U don't know the full ramifications because each person is diffrent. While I do like gear and as such would love to run a real "steriod cycle" I would love to go back to normal. Yet the the thought of never being normal again would bother me.

Now granted their are medical conditons that warrant treatment. But this thread is about how to manipulate your levels so you can get on trt.

any of you have a life insurance policy?
    Guess what if you are worried about not being covered
    you may not be. Lots of guys have stated that they don't want the known fact that they use gear to be on their permant medical record. ?
    Why because that sht stay with you the rest of your life.
    It will effect you if you change medical insurance and it will also affect your life insurance policy should you need to up your coverage. (kids, divorce)

Before you guys go out and screwing with your levels just so you can get a Dr. to prescibe you what you think is missing in your life.

Rethink where you want to be in your 60,70,80, screwing with your levels just to get a script.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Needles are no longer needed fot HRT. Gels like "Testim", "Androgel" and "Andractim" have changed that.
    Last edited by SEBASTOP; 02-22-2006 at 02:28 PM.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Your Doctor, Your Dealer
    How to get what you want from your MD
    by Cy Willson

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Edit. Why are you posting to an old thread.

Thread Information