steve1 is offline Junior Member

Enanthate vs Androgel

Hello boys!

I have been on androgel for about 3 years and want to switch over to injects......I have been on 7.5 g of androgel up until thus far.....I want to know how much is the equivalent in injectables....I was estimating around 150mg a week on eth......What is the standard dosage per week that most guys are using on injects.....I know it varys from person to person , but i would rather do bi-weekly shots of ethanate (longer acting) rather than weekly doses of cyp (shorter acting)....the bottle i have actaully gives instructions for 400 mg once a month for androgen defecient men!!!!....any thoughts would be appreciated...

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    my doc has me taking 200mg eow but we changed it to 100mg every week

USN DV

thanks

thanks for the reply buddy.

I wanted to also know if anyone else has had bi-weekly injections of enanthate ???...I know typically it has a 10-14 day duration in terms of releasing its hormone so is it not advisable and less of a pain in the ass to do 200mg bi weekly rather than 100mg a week?

Also does anyone have the real cnversion as to how much androgel is equivalent in terms of injections.....In other words, i want to know how much 5, 7.5 and 10 gram packet of androgel is converted to when goin to injections...I know they have different absorbtion rates and the amount of test u get is different from the alternative types of test.

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    Patches ate up my skin bad, so I went inject. I am now on 1.5cc EOW, the doc felt that 200mg 2 cc EOW was a bit high, so I am on a toatal of 3 cc a month. I might break it up into weekly injections, see how I feel.
    I think 150 a week may be out of the ball park but you might have a doc that will let you do it, but as an HRT dose that is way high.

150 Eow?

So u are on 150mg EOW???......if u are isnt that a bit low considering the average male produces 70mg a week of testosterone ??....that only gives u 75mg a week and we know that does not get fully absorbed, so u are not actaully gettin the normal level.

Ive heard of pple gettin 200mg per week.....just want to know what the protocal for most on HRT is.....I know i can do blood work and find out if Im too high or too low but i would rather get the correct dosage to off with....I especially dont want to screw around and get high liver values.....if u have any more info let me know...or anyone else on the board either.

So if anyone has stats or numbers on doasage levels on HRT please let me know

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    It says in the info packet that comes with the androgel ... I don't remember exactly but the androgel he had me on after the absorbtion rate it came out to like 10mg of test a day. I am currently on 150mg of cyp a week and it runs circles around that stinky androgel. good luck

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Injecting is more effective, avoids possible skin irritations, and is cheaper than gels or patches.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea!
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-07-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Thread Information