shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

HRT with no insurance

I'm looking at going on HRT as a result of low Test levels, I am currently working on trying to increase them naturally, but honestly feeling very little success with this. My question is for those of you who are on or have done HRT with little or no insurance help, especially with Oasis, ~what kind of cost am I looking at? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I'm looking at going on HRT as a result of low Test levels, I am currently working on trying to increase them naturally, but honestly feeling very little success with this. My question is for those of you who are on or have done HRT with little or no insurance help, especially with Oasis, ~what kind of cost am I looking at? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
    It depends on what you do but be prepared to pay top dollar for it. It is legit stuff and you will pay high end, no connection street cost.

I sent you a PM..

~Oldman

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    I was wondering the same thing. From what they have explained, it is possible to get insurance reimbursment, but not likely.

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

Oasis

I use Oasis,the ease and piece of mind make the cost worth it. Give them a call- talk with Jack and get the prices, it won't cost anything to call.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaMan
    I was wondering the same thing. From what they have explained, it is possible to get insurance reimbursment, but not likely.
    why not just use your insurance and get the scripts and have it legit. I don't recommend it but some get the HRT/TRT scripts and run other non prescribed compunds on the side. That way if something comes up they can alwasy use the scripts as leeway.

If you have good insurance you can get it backed up also if your DR. has experince with this type of stuff they will go to bat for you with your insurance company. Lots of times the Dr. are only in it for the money and do not deal with insurance companies. Some have actually broken that rule for me in the past. Especially when your face to face instead of over the net.

Thread Information