Teufelhunden is offline New Member

HRT Diet and hormone levels...

As stated before I am an HRT patient, that recently was raised to 1.5 CC every 2 weeks. I need to get my actual test levels so I know what I am working with..
    Ok here is my question..
    I am embarking on a possible new Job that requires a hefty PT test, basically the Marine PFTX3 lol , have doen it before but that was 13 yrs ago. I will be a security contractor for the NAVY in a different capacity than I am now "active security" Cant say more.
    I need to kick my fitness back into high gear, but have very little time to do it. Would a hormone manipulation type diet like CKD, or Anabolic diet be usefull to me to aid my goal, or if your free test levels are low, would it be good for BF reduction ,and not performance? Any advice would help greatly..
    Would the addition of Trib help? I know that it is 90% diet and PT,but being HRT was curious if there was anything that would help out..
    thanks all
    PM me if you have any insight..

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

Pt

I'm Army so I'm not familiar with the Marine test you mentioned-what are the requirements?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunden
    As stated before I am an HRT patient, that recently was raised to 1.5 CC every 2 weeks. I need to get my actual test levels so I know what I am working with..
    Ok here is my question..
    I am embarking on a possible new Job that requires a hefty PT test, basically the Marine PFTX3 lol , have doen it before but that was 13 yrs ago. I will be a security contractor for the NAVY in a different capacity than I am now "active security" Cant say more.
    I need to kick my fitness back into high gear, but have very little time to do it. Would a hormone manipulation type diet like CKD, or Anabolic diet be usefull to me to aid my goal, or if your free test levels are low, would it be good for BF reduction ,and not performance? Any advice would help greatly..
    Would the addition of Trib help? I know that it is 90% diet and PT,but being HRT was curious if there was anything that would help out..
    thanks all
    PM me if you have any insight..
    dude is your avatar biting a Christian symbol?

I am a heathen and an Odinist.. your point?

Odinism is a life-affirming religion. Odinists value and esteem everything that sustains, promotes, enhances and enriches life. Odinists do not see our life on Earth as merely being a preparation for a life hereafter. We see it as an end in itself, as something positive, good and hallowed. We rejoice in and celebrate all that is wonderful in the world around us: the fruitfulness of Nature, the changing seasons, the comforts of family and home, human creativity, and our personal and collective achievements. Odinists do not indulge in fasting and penitence; rather, we worship the gods in our feasting and merry-making.

actually no point at all, I think some might find that offensive. I would change it just to be sure. There haven't been any religous avatars allowed on this board for some time. I put a brief explanination of it. I don't know if this is correct by your standards. Just so people don't get the wrong ideas. In how its like the fishes being eaten up by the bigger fish the Darwin sticker logo. Your avatar might be offensive. It really isn't borderline either you have a wolf eating a christian symbol. It pretty much not about love there.

You know what, well said!!!
    I have used that avatar for years, and no one has ever commented on it.
    If it truly offends anyone drop me a PM and I will change it..
    I was very impressed with your post, good one

I went to seminary school and I was specializing in non-christian religons. I myself, have seen and heard and even witness the worshiping of many things including monkeys.
    Just know that some might find it ofensive and you don't really wan to offend people around here. They take good care of this board. They don't tolerate a lot of B.S. like others. That's why I come here first for info.
    Yes I am a JC only beliving christian. Also a 5 pointer too. 5 points of Calvinism. I grew up in a gheto ass area and had my fill of diffrent stuff. Being a black male you learn to tolerate a lot in life. Again I'm not saying it offends me, but someone like my wife would be offended. BTW did you get your answers to your original question?
    You should check the diet forum for CKD and other diet info.

There I photoshopped a new version
    Yeah It go awnsered a bit.. I am just trying to get back to normal while on this stuff, and what real expaectations are, and what I can do to give it a boost without going overboard on the Test, and kill what natural I have left..

Thread Information