SHANEDOGG is offline New Member

New Hrt Patient - What To Expect?

Hey,

I've recently been diagonosed w/ low test (219) and my doc has prescribed depo-testosterone (cypionate ). I am 33 years old and it seems like I am much younger than most on HRT.

I was previously was a natural bodybuilder when I was in my teens/early 20's and I had really good mass and strength for being natural - 415 bench and wasn't a powerlifter....I ranged from about 185-200 lbs - solid @ 5'7". Anyway, in my late 20s I gained alot of weight (fat) while still continuing to workout, but just not as intensely or as often. My gains pretty much ceased to exist. I just thought I was getting old. I really got fat and lost motivation for everything (hence low test). I eventually got up to 250 lbs and that definately wasn't muscle!! I am around 235-240 lbs. now, but much healthier.

My main question is that I've been on test now for about 3 weeks. I just want to know realistically what kind of gains that I can make. Will test therapy make me magically drop the fat and lose muscle? - Assuming that I am eating relatively healthy. I have also been hitting the gym the last 2 months pretty consistently. Since the test therapy, I don't know if it is mental, but my belly seems to be shrinking and I'm definately hardening up. Also, I did gain a quick 5 lbs, but I'm assuming that is water retention.

So in reality, do you think that I can get back to a solid 180-190 based on HRT, sensible diet and exercise based on the fact that I have test on my side now and could possibly make gains like I did before?

What do you think??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How much Test C has he got you on ?

200mg every 2 weeks - I have another blood test soon to see where my levels are at.

????

So we have all of these knowledgeable people on this board and no one can tell me anything???

I am on the same but I do 100mg every week. You will gain muscles mass there is no doubt. It wont be as fast as if you were on a proper cycle but over a period of time you will notice the change. Of course you have to start eating a bit more than you nromally would and workout hard but it will come

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I was 31 when I got on my TRT/HRT. I also had a good dr. that would give me what I need to get to where I needed. I was doing 1cc everytwo weeks along with testim gel everyday. Then we got to 2 cc e2w. Then we went to 1cc of test cyp. Then there was also the added stuff, Diet and exercise changed. In the begining there was big changes in my psychie. No side effects execept strong sex desires along with acne break outs on arms and legs. This faded in time. Trust me on 3cc a week I wasn't as crazy libido as some on here claim. I also had a dr. that would see where I needed to be to function good at home and work. We got up to 3cc a week. Which I felt fine and was able to function good. But Bloodwork for longterm wasn't looking so hot. Sometime I was in the thousands range. Sometimes after the 3cc 3 days later I was below 200. Which shouldn't be but it was. I find that having a Dr. that will let you inject frequently to keep the blood levels stabel and consistent is the best way of keeping you motiviated and able to workout intensely. U will retain water also, so don't expect the hard dry rock hard apperance year round. At the doses you are being given now it will be more about your diet and your dr. being comfortable keeping your test levels where they are. Just like anything each person reacts diffrently to compounds. Try to keep that in mind. Its not a miracle cure all just getting test cyp. There could be other things going wrong with your endocricne system.

hope that helps.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 01-17-2006 at 10:17 AM.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    100mg ew like make you to grow like you were when you were 19yrs old

Nice!

Sweet! I used to make a ton of gains when I was 19!! I am starting to feel the effects now - it's been about a month and I feel alot better. I feel like my hunger is alot greater now. i've been eating pretty well and still seem to be trimming. That is what I'm looking for!

I know this is a long term thing, but hope that I turn things around. I'll just keep working out and trying to eat healthy and clean.

try to give yourself at least three months to see how your feeling. Just starting out could be placebo.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member

Testosterone

Typically you would want to try a dosing out your testosterone to once every 7 days. This will help with the fluctuation of testesterone. At a injection of every two weeks you may experience a little more of a roller coaster feeling being up one week and then down the next.

If you have any other questions please let us know

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    1-877-548-3968
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

Happy007 is offline New Member

OASIS Qtn

Hey OASIS ..can you please read and advise?

I am 33 y/o male..good shap..215 pounds..work out regularly..recently went to an HRT and was told that yes my levels were on the low end..but not alarmingly low. I should have gotten my exact level but forgot..anyways..

but they prescribed me bi-weekly injections of

200 mg Nandrolone
    500 mg HGC

So needless to say after spending 240$ on the blood work and an additional
    $140 for the first injections...I kinda feel cheated since I dont think Ill get much gains from what they prescribed me. Supposedly once my insurance kicks in Ill get some of that back and then the shots are $30. But still the
    prescription combination and mg ammount doesnt seem right? I have been told that I should have been prescribed Test e ..etc..

Also why even prescribe 500 mg HCG for the first injection? I thought that was end cycle?

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy007

I am 33 y/o male..good shap..215 pounds..work out regularly..recently went to an HRT and was told that yes my levels were on the low end..but not alarmingly low. I should have gotten my exact level but forgot..anyways..

200 mg Nandrolone
    500 mg HGC

$140 for the first injections...I kinda feel cheated since I dont think Ill get much gains from what they prescribed me. Supposedly once my insurance kicks in Ill get some of that back and then the shots are $30. But still the
    prescription combination and mg ammount doesnt seem right? I have been told that I should have been prescribed Test e ..etc..

Also why even prescribe 500 mg HCG for the first injection? I thought that was end cycle?

some have said this before on here but we have come to the conculsion that Nadralone isn't a HRT sound protocol.
    I think you should see another Dr. and get a second opinion.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    what he said!!! see another dr. what you're doing is not hrt.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member

200 mg Nandrolone
    500 mg HGC

Sir call and ask for Ryan at oasis he will help you out with everything, you are spending way to much

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member

200 mg Nandrolone
    500 mg HGC

Sir call and ask for Ryan at oasis he will help you out with everything, you are spending way to much

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Low levels of testosterone cause loss of muscle tone, increased body fat and even depression. HRT is meant to restore levels to "normal". This will remove the ill effects of low test, but will not perform magic.

If you want to build muscles it will help, but not as if you were on AAS's.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    fantastic..
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-03-2006 at 12:27 AM.

200 mg Nandrolone
    500 mg HGC

Mate this is bullshit, the Doctor needs his nuts extracted. You need to be on Test not Nadrolone. Go find another one or use Oasis.

Thread Information