Thread: HGH a necesity?

kaorialfred is offline Member

HGH a necesity?

Being as how some here always seem to get GH and test as a HRT/TRT therapy. Are you asking the Dr. if you need GH? I mean we know that men can't really be men with low test. But with GH how is it medically nescesary and do you ask your Dr.? How low is low on a IGF bloodwork. Also if your levels are low do you ever ask why? 2 iu is the standard HGH they say protocol. Why wouldn't a Dr. give you lets say 4iu. I had asked a Dr. this and he wouldn't give me an answer. So he got kicked to the curb. I felt he was being shady. Most of the HRT clinics make their bread off you guys that want HGH, I mean I haen't been through an endocriologist protocols in a while but I know they do more testing and have a better hold of the whole system. Why wouldn't you go to an Endocrinologist for GH testing or consultation?

I had a friend who was told by a Dr. over the phone without even looking at him that his weight gain was from low IGF levels and GH would help him. So the guy is in the system, they never gave him test just HCG . He works out and eats good. The guy hasn't really changed that much in a year. No remarkable LBM or gains in strengh. So he's telling me that GH isn't even needed to live a normal heathy life. Like the Dr. at the clinic claimed. That the snakeoil sales man got him. And got him good.. BTW he was on regulated meals and had a personal trainer for year. I saw him in the gym and he was always tearing it up with his trainer. And also with his son. He competed in Tri-athlons also during the year. I thought he looked good for an older guy. Never knew he was on a therapy plan either, he just confided in me recently. He's like so embarrassed he wasted money on a clinic. Now he's worried he may have actually damaged his natural IGF levels by being on for so long. He's off the GH now btw.

Anybody experince this, know someone like this. Do you ask yourself is GH a life threating drug that I can't live without?
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 01-20-2006 at 05:41 AM.

bump

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    have to be established.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    have to be established.

what do you mean?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    effectiveness

right I see.